Chapter Twelve: Party

I was wearing a red fitted black v neck curve hugging dress that was above the knees and it fit me perfectly and squeezed all the right body parts to make a man melt. I added some diamond earrings and a necklace and some black pumps and i painted my nails black. I began doing my hair by curling it and lightly brushing it then i did my makeup and to match my style i put on some black lipstick and shaded my eyebrows a little black to go along, i grabbed my black glittery clutch purse and headed downstairs. When i got there the girls squealed and hugged me and i hugged them back then i looked at autumn who was wearing a loose dark blue dress that clung to the upper part of her body pushing her breast upward and some black pumps and her hair was down and straight and she had it curled lightly in the middle. I grabbed miley and autumn and we took some selfies together and i posted one on instagram and people began liking and commenting on it. We all took separate cars so i was riding with grayson, miley, charlie, autumn, and rowan. When we got to the club it was packed and i was a little surprised that the security guard actually believed we were eighteen and nineteen!, even though chris and nick and their girlfriends really where. Miley grabbed my hand and brought me out to the dance floor and we began dancing. As we danced miley leaned in to whisper in my ear "you want a drink?" she asked and i nodded "kinky pink extra kinky please" i said and she nodded and danced away as i just danced my myself. Miley came back with my kinky pink and handed it to me "extra kinky pink my love!"she said and we clinked cups and i drunk my doen and we laughed and continued dancing until charlie took miley from me which meant me dancing by myself. As i was dancing some guy came up behind me and gripped my waist and i was about to push him off when i saw rowan grinding all on grayson and he was holding her body to his as they danced, i don't know what happened but i suddenly ticked, i turned around and grabbed the guys drink and chugged it down then i kissed him and he kissed me back. I didn't get to see the guys face but he was taller than me and could really kiss so what the heck, he slithered a hand to my lower back and gripped my butt and i would usually kick a guy in the nuts for that but i have to say I'm no light drinker so whatever that guy had in his cup was hella strong because i was a bit tipsy. When i pulled back i got a look at his face and boy was he a hunk with those dark blue eyes that could make a girl melt. I started grinding on him while he pulled me to him and the next thing i know someone is ripping him off me and i was thrown over a shoulder while someone was beating the living shit out of the hunk, since i was tipsy i didn't put up much of a fight and i was feeling a little light headed. When the person finally put me down i slapped them and started walking off until i spotted jordi and ran towards her and cried and she hugged me "it's okay eli let's get out of here" she said and i nodded and followed her into the car. By the time we got to the house i was knocked out and i felt someone lift me up bridal style and carry me into the house and i'm assuming placed me in my bed, but then i felt the bed sink beside me and i snuggled into the person's warm body as they pulled me closer to them and wrapped a arm around my waist and i let sleep completely take over but not before hearing "goodnight beautiful" and a kiss planted on the top of my head.

The next morning i woke up with a little headache so i decided to just take a shower and plus this dress felt sticky on me from sleeping in it all-day. After a shower i just threw on some black and white shorts and a bright yellow spaghetti strapped shirt and i threw my kinda wet hair into a ponytail and i applied my morning makeup and brushed my teeth then i slipped on my black ankle socks and walked downstairs "well good morning sleepy head" miley said and i glared at her and she raided her hands up "what happened last night?" i asked taking a seat beside nicky and he wrapped a arm around me "you don't remember?" he asked and i shook my head "well you and miley were dancing...major turn on" devon said and charlie slapped the back of his head "ouch!" he said "that's my girlfriend and sister" charlie growled "that you've been a bitch to for no reason so fuck off" i said and he glared at me "i have a reason" he said "care to explain!" i snapped and he was about to talk but miley stopped him "charlie don't" she warned him and he looked at her then sighed "whatever" he mumbled and crossed his arms as i smirked and miley winked at me and i chuckled "you were saying devon?" i asked sweetly and he sighed "you and miley were dancing then some guy came up to you and you chugged down his drink and you guys started making out like crazy then you started grinding on him and that's when charlie and kaylum jumped in and beat the living shit out the guy while grayson carried you out the place and then you smacked the shit out of him and started crying on jordi then fell asleep" he said and by the time he was finished i was shocked "i cried?" i asked surprised and everyone but the girls looked at me like i was crazy "that's it!?" chris asked and i looked confused "no omg i'm sorry for slapping you grayson?" grayson asked and i looked at him "why would i be sorry? I only slap people when I'm mad and i only cry when i'm pissed so you must of really pissed me off last time i cried i believe i was ten when some girl called me a foster child and my parents didn't love me so after crying i beat her ass and she never spoke to me again" i said happily and my brothers looked a little guilty "oh" grayson said and i sighed "omg guys i really don't need anyone's pity especially yours"i spat at grayson remembering a few things from last night including him and rowan and he looked shocked "what i'd do?" he asked and i rolled my eyes.HARD. "what don't you do?" i asked then got up from the table and walked upstairs into the room.