Chapter Fifteen: Break Ups

I was feeling my way threw the dark hallway "ready or not here i come!" john screamed and i began to panic when a arm grabbed me and i let out a yelp before a hand covered my mouth and i looked up to see......grayson and i sighed as he let my mouth go and i shoved him "you scared me!" i shouted whispered and he chuckled "i didn't want you to get caught" he said shrugging and i rolled my eyes "whatever" i mumbled as i moved away from him bit bumped into a wall and sighed "where are we?" i asked "front room closet" he said and i nodded. We sat there awkwardly starring at each other and making small talk when i heard footsteps and i grabbed grayson's arm and he pushed me off and i put on a shocked face while flipping him off and he mouthed "skank" and i rolled me eyes "man whore" i whispered and he kicked my leg "slut" and i kicked him back "mitch" and he smirked at me "bitch" he said and i stood up then opened the closet door to see everybody "found you!" johnny said and everybody rolled their eyes at him while chuckling and i stormed off "hey what's wrong?" miley asked "why don't you ask grayson since i'm a bitch!" i shouted over my shoulder and everyone looked at grayson as the girls ran after me "eli wait!" karma said but i kept walking "eli stop!" jordi said grabbing me and i stopped "eli don't listen to hi_ omg eli are you crying?!" she asked and i sniffed "no" i lied and all the girls hugged me.

"i don't see why you guys are comforting her she is a bitch" Britney said "yeah we all know you like grayson but you can't have him because he's mine....tramp" rowan chuckled and her and Britney slapped hands "shut up!" jordi said "what i can't help but state the facts" Britney shrugged "what's wrong with you two? Eli has done nothing to you!" may said "yeah you guys don't even know her!" julie said "he's your boyfriend's sister!" Autumn said "the only problem i have is her needing to stay away from grayson!" rowan said and i got out of the girls hug "i don't want grayson! You don't know a thing about me! You call me a skank when you practically walk around in stripper clothes I've done nothing to you, you want me to be a bitch then i can and when i am it won't be pretty, to get respect you need to earn it and britney....fuck you! Kaylum deserves better than you, you don't love him what you guys have isn't love i fill sorry for him having to out up with a whinny bitch like you....stay the hell away from me!.....both of you" i said and ran towards the house as the girls glared at them then followed me. We walked into the house to see the guys sitting quietly and i sped up my pace "what's wrong with her what happened?" kaylum asked worried "why don't you ask your girlfriend and her slutty friend!?" jordi snapped as we walked past them. All the girls were in my room as we talked in laughed intill we heard shouting "what the fuck did you say to her!" i heard kaylum shout "i didn't say anything babe believe me!" britney's high pitched voice said and i rolled my eyes "she isn't just going to come in here crying britney!" he shouted back "babe it your going to believe that lying bitch over me then we have a problem" she huffed "yeah she's just a big baby" rowan added "shut the hell up rowan!" nicky said and a small smile appeared on my face "that lying bitch is my sister and if anybody hurts her they have to deal with me" kaylum said sternly and it went silent "what are you saying" Britney said in a low voice "i'm saying were done i'm breaking up with you Britney" kaylum said "what! You can't break up with me uhh! Whatever fuck you kaylum and your stupid sister i never loved you anyways ive been sleeping with drew the whole time!" she said and i heard a chuckle "and that's why I've been sleeping with your sister" kaylum said and i heard a gasp then a slap and i ran towards britney and punched her in the face as she fell back holding her bleeding nose "nobody slaps my brother bitch" i said "my nose!" she shrieked and i rolled my eyes "whatever it was fake anyways" i said and i heard the girls laugh as some guys laughed as well "this is so unfair!! I hate you all come on rowan!" she demanded storming off and rowan followed but not before kissing grayson and winking at me as my stomach twisted. When they were gone i turned around and hugged kaylum and he hugged me back before pulling away "i may hate you but your still my little sister and i love you" he mumbled and i smiled "even over a slutty girlfriend?" i asked and he chuckled "yeah ever over a slutty girlfriend" he said and i smiled and hugged him again "aww brother and sister love!" miley said and we pushed apart "yep moment over" he said then walked away and i chuckled "now we can finally enjoy this trip!" karma said and we all laughed. I happened to look over at grayson and he was chuckling then we l locked eyes and he gave me a small smile but i rolled my eyes and walked over to autumn.