Chapter 9 - Full of Surprises

1. Vixen Vangelis

     2. Keefe Sencen

     3. Percy Jackson

     4. Edward Cullen

     5. Killian Jones

     6. Jason Grace

     7. Kevin Jonas

     8. Zayn Malik

     9. Kaneki Ken

   10. Harry Styles

   11. Dwayne Johnson

   12. Fitzroy Vacker

   13. Niall Horan

   14. Ethan Nakamura

   15. Luke Castellan

   16. Salvatore Vangelis

   17. Dex Dizznee

   18. Elvis Presley

   19. Tam Song

   20. Nick Jonas

   21. Sam Winchester

   22. Dean Winchester

   23. Joe Jonas

   24. Jensi Babblos

   25. Valin Lasnam

   26. ...

   27. ...

Sophie wasn't really paying attention to the rest of the list, her mind buzzing at a certain number.

   12. Fitzroy Vacker
   12. Fitzroy Vacker

"He's on my list," she whispered, staring blankly at his name. She she practically started screaming. "He's on my list! He's on my list!"

And just like that, the family started jumping around, screaming and fanatic, again.

Sophie jumped into Grady and Edaline's arms, hugging them tightly, and they returned her hug, calming down.

"Oh, I can't believe you're growing up so fast already," Edaline muttered, squeezing her arms around Sophie.

"It seems like it was just yesterday Alden brought you to us for the first time," Grady said, following Edaline's lead.

Sophie laughed, though she felt her eyes watering. "I don't think I've ever just been a little kid."

"No, but we wish you had the chance to be," Edaline said as she and Grady pulled away from the hug to look Sophie in the eye. "And now . . . I can practically see you getting married and having your first kid and you won't need us anymore.

Sophie couldn't hide her blush, wondering who she was supposedly marrying in Edaline's vision. "I'll always need you two."

* * *

"So what number is he on your list?"

Sophie jumped, startled by Biana's sudden appearance. "What?"

Biana rolled her eyes, but a smile crept onto her lips. "Come on! Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!"

Sophie got the last thing she needed from her locker before shutting it. "Oh . . . you mean the list."

"Quit playing dumb and tell me already!"

Sophie laughed at her friend's eagerness as Linh joined them.