look.

Chapter 05
(Look what i just walked into)

Chapter 05(Look what i just walked into)

Baekhyun

Circular glasses lay on the bedside table that i had picked up from looking around the spacious room. Chanyeol stayed still in his spot, white teeth grinning at my reaction to my new sleeping place. His teeth, they catch my eye as i stare more into them.

Their perfectly shaped, completely white with no residue of brains or bones stuck in between. In fact they were perfect, still shinning like his blue eyes.

Chanyeol's red hair sticks out as he pushes his hand through it, scratching his stubby finger nails in his scalp. The room is silent, deadly silent that is. A pin could drop and every single soul in this building could hear it, its that quiet.

"I'm guessing you like your room Lime," Chanyeol's voice is deep, "by the way it looks, you've taken a liking to those spectacles on your face." My voice turns into a hum, bubbly attitude taking action again. The nickname doesn't even cross my mind as i'm too focused on the tall figure by my door.

"I must go now and take care of some business, Lime. You may wonder the halls if you want to, but i reckon you stay away from the wolf bin. I myself don't like going there." The red heads voice was full of serious tones and his straight face didn't budge. He really was intimidating.

I weakly nod my head, fading light brown hair casting over my eyes as Chanyeol leaves my room.
"Why's he so scary!" My face plummets into the fluffy white pillows of my new cushiony bed.
I lay there, staring at the ceiling of the big room, well bigger than mine at home that is.

How did my life turn upside down so fast? A couple days ago i was learning about chemical bonds and now i'm enclosed into a bedroom that just held a scary, big ear'd giant. Soundly, i inched forward to the door, turning off the lights in the process. Sleep right now is not needed when i can try to find a place to escape. But first, Kyungsoo.

The pain in my heart comes back from remembering how hurt Kyungsoo was feeling a little while ago, the pain surging through his body. Walking through the hall i pass the photo-less frames and reach the big double doors leading to the training room. It only took a couple turns to come to these odd doors standing right in from of me.

Opening them slightly, i see Kyungsoo still kneeling on the floor, Jongin by his side, tracing over the name that was burned in his skin. Kyungsoo whales in pain, his faces squishes up, balled up fists being held by the tall male with the name of Sehun. Kyungsoo's legs kicked at Jongin harshly, springing his body back towards Sehun. Jongin didn't flinch; instead he took Kyungsoo out of Sehun's hold, leading him away from the matts but only to be sat on the wall.