hope.

Chapter 13
(I hope this would happen someday)

Chapter 13(I hope this would happen someday)

Chanyeol
third person

_________________
˚The Gardens []

Leading Baekhyun to the gardens outside of the building, Chanyeol's hand tightened around the younger's. His mind was swirling with dangerous thoughts of what was about to come. "Ah hah, Chanyeol, i see you have a little human boy left untouched." A deep laugh resonates from a tree in the garden, a shadow casts over the person's face.

"Shut up you Tenshi." Chanyeol hisses. Venom spits out of the zombie's lips as the figure fully steps out of the shadows, into the faint light that the sun gives off in the glass garden. Baekhyun fidgets with Chanyeol's hand in his, pulling his hand toward his chest with discomfort on his face. The brunet knows the suspicious person is talking about him, he's used to the way people say 'human' by now.

"Now, now- that's not very nice way to talk is that Park Chanyeol?" Chanyeol fully steps in front of Baekhyun within seeing the now identifiable Black Eyed boy in front of him. Yellow hair shines throughout the light, glossing over the boy's face, he seems to be only Chanyeol's age. A simple tug gives a warning to the zombie, who understands Baekhyun's uneasiness.
"Why are you here Jinwook?" The said boy smirked evilly, his black eyes creeping into Baekhyun's soul every second.

"I was just visiting a brother-"
"Leave right fucking now or serious damage is going to happen to your face." Anger seeps from Chanyeol's mouth, and with the way Baekhyun is holding onto the taller's shirt, he doesn't like it when the male yells. He's frighten, scared of what can, is going to happen between the two deadly males.
"C-Chan-," Baekhyun mutters, hands twirling deeper into the material of the said male's shirt, his palms shake with worry. The atmosphere seems to become heavier around the three boys, making uneasiness settle even more at the bottom of the young one's stomach, bile threatens to come up at any second.

Jinwook looks behind Chanyeol and at Baekhyun, smirking when he sees their hands laced together still. Just before Chanyeol could curse more at the Tenshi, fingers snap, disrupting Chanyeol from his sentence. The air seems to dissipate quickly, it makes Baekhyun hurry to gasp for air. The oxygen is there, but just seems to not want to come across the younger's lungs. White flashes in front of Chanyeol's eyes, his mind silencing.

"Bingo."

He was gone.

"D-daddy! Mama is breathing hard again- is he alright?" A little voice calls from the living area in their room. Chanyeol looks around, seeing it's his and Baekhyun's room, but how-
"Daddy, what's wrong with him?!" Long hair comes to meet Chanyeol's hands, a small girl standing beneath him. She had black hair that flowed down her back, stopping at her waist and tiny hands that grasped Chanyeol's own large one's. Daddy? Pulling onto his hand, the girl lead him to the living area of their room, tv blaring loudly only to be muted by the little girl.