自分で準備

Chapter 14
(why is he like Yixing?)

 Chapter 14(why is he like Yixing?)

Chanyeol
third person

__________________
˚The Garden's []

His hand, it was empty.

"Baekhyun?! Jinwook, you bastard where have you taken him?!" No matter how much Chanyeol loved the dream, the fantasy, it was gone. Just like Baekhyun- the boy he supposedly marries. If that's even true. It could be another one of the Tenshi's tricks up theirs sleeve. Everything Chanyeol had just experienced could be just a pun, a joke in the Tenshi's eyes.

Suddenly a small YorkshireTerrier comes running his way. It's too small to be Yixing and a different breed as well, so it makes Chanyeol confused. It barks at the male's feet in a high pitch yelp, making Chanyeol look at it. The dog then tugs on Chanyeol's pant leg to try and lead him to a dark corner.
"Enjoying yourself i see," Chanyeol says with bitterness in his voice. His words are spit out forcefully, teeth being clenched and rubbing against one another hard.

Another bark told Chanyeol that there was something indeed in the shadow and it was of course the dark male.
"I quite am zombie," he breathes, "Have you ever considered eating him? I mean, wouldn't a zombie love a meal with thick thighs, an ass, and a skinny waist? I had to suppress my laughter when i saw that you haven't taken a bite out of him yet." Jinwook points to the puppy. Chanyeol then realizes it's Baekhyun and sighs loudly.

"Really? This is what you do to him?" Chanyeol laughs before continuing on,
"Change him back before i feed you to the dragons." Jinwook backs off with his hands raised up in defense. Nodding his head Jinwook steps out of the shadows, light casting on his black eyes.
"Alright, alright. Here whiny pants." With one snap of his fingers Baekhyun returned into his human form, leaving no trace of a dog behind. Somehow though his clothes were still intact but just ripped on his shoulders.

"See you later bitches, oh and don't forget," Jinwook turns Baekhyun's head up to his level from the ground he sits on. "I'll be back for you." With another snap of his fingers, Jinwook was gone. Chanyeol stared at the empty spot that is now filled with air and clenches his jaw. Baekhyun gets up from the floor to wipe of his butt from the dirty floor. Chanyeol needs a drink, fast.

++

A hand touches Jongin's shoulder and he flinches at the contact while his brain is focused on Jongdae in front of him. The two had been yelling at each other back and forth for the past thirty minutes with Kyungsoo and Minseok trying to shut them up. Another hand on the wolf's opposite shoulder try's to pull him back but it doesn't work due to Jongin being stronger than Kyungsoo.