Chapter 1: Leaving Tali Behind

Tali ran around the battlefield...looking for John...or his body. She searched and searched, but she couldn't find him anywhere. She eventually had to give up...for they had another mission. She walked back into the Normandy with Garrus...the substitute captain. Garrus could sense her worry...and he tried to reassure her. "Tali, we'll find him...I promise." She grew an anger in her tone. "We left him to die!" He put his hand on her shoulder. For some strange reason it worked...and she no longer felt stressed and worried. Almost like he had hypnotized her. After they entered the ship...they headed off to find their next mission request.

~Time Skip~

Tali, Garrus, and Legion finished off the last Cerberus troops on Hyolin...a planet which was being overrun by Cerberus. Tali, Garrus, and Legion wondered why they would attack random planets in the universe. But the only reason they could come up with is they were trying to take over...which seemed the most logical reason currently. What they didn't know though is that an Organic tech expert is just who they were looking for...and right now...that was Tali.

The Cerberus officer stood there, in the other room...he was explaining their current mission plan. "Okay, we have orders to capture Organic tech experts. Right now the only one on this planet is the Quarian...find her. Now." He spoke with pure anger...to get them to listen. The troops replied with a 'Yes, sir.' And ran off to find Tali. They ran to the door and took cover. The door opened within seconds and they came piling out. Gunfire was the only thing currently audible.

They pushed through, and one of them grabbed Tali. She kicked and screamed and struggled...but it only pissed him off...thanks to her limble frame. He dragged her away...Garrus and Legion looked over and saw him dragging her away. They ran towards her...but got blocked off. Eventually he pulled her into the other room and the door sealed...she was gone. They couldn't open the door...and the planet was getting overrun by Cerberus...and they eventually had to leave Tali behind on Hyolin.

Garrus could only feel guilty at leaving Tali behind. He promised himself he would find her...she was like a little sister to him...and she was definetily his favorite little Quarian. He could only think 'What would Shepard do?' That was the only question he asked himself ever since he became a substitute captin. He felt extremely sick with himself for leaving her behind...if Shepard was there he would kill him for leaving her behind...literally.

~Time Skip~

Tali woke up...she must've passed out from shock...or them. She looked around...she was in a room. She was sitting in a chair...she tried to move her hands...but they were handcuffed to the chair behind her. She thought she was stupid not to notice until now. But then again she was more focused on why she was there...and what they wanted.

It must've been forever until she heard someone enter the room. She immediately turned her head to them...it was a Cerberus officer...the same one that grabbed her. "You bosh'tet why did you bring me here?!" She was yelling at him with all her might...she had a loud voice. He walked up to her and stared down at her...then ran a hand down her side...starting from her head...and going to her hips. She immediately knocked his hand off by jolting herself backwards.

The Cerberus officer grabbed her and uncuffed her hands. The second he did Tali started struggling...but once again because of her limble frame...it only pissed him off. Once he got her to where she could barely move he grabbed the handcuffs and put them just on her hands. Tali didn't realize until now that he put them on really tight...I guess to prevent struggling. But that was definetily not what she needed now.

===================================================

ANOTHER cliffhanger?! (Yeah I know I'm mean) :p
Comment down below what you think will happen. •.•
Cya in the next Chapter my lovelies. ^-^

(For now enjoy this awesome Tali pic)