Chapter 5: The Citadel Sentinel

"He was going to try to get some sleep before they reached the Citadel."

===================================================

John looked around...he was in a forest. He knew what dream this was...the dreams he kept having during the Reaper war were coming back...or so he thought. He replayed what he would do in those dreams...those awful horrible dreams he had when he felt himself weak...felt himself crack...felt himself break. He looked around...looking for the child...the boy who was always in the dream...or nightmare. He looked around all over...but saw nothing. Suddenly, he heard...crying? He thought about it for a second...then, came to a conclusion. 'I...I feel like...I...know that...that crying.' He turned his head over to his right...and he saw Tali...sitting down curled in a ball. She was crying...and he wondered if she would now take the place of the child in the dreams. He walked over to her and placed his hand on her shoulder.

"T-Tali? Is that you?" She turned her head over to the left and then up to his face. "J-John? I...p-please...h-help m-me." He got a face of shock after her response...that's all she had to say to him?! After 3 years?! "Tali...I...what do you mean?!" Her face turned to a shocked expression. "S-see you...on t-the other s-side." His face lit up with fright...what did she mean?! He shrieked in shock when she started to fade away.

===================================================

John quickly sat up...gasping for air. For some reason he couldn't breathe. He had felt like he was being choked in the dream. He sat up and walked over to his door. Once he approached the door iy quickly slid open. He stepped out and walked over to the elevator door. He heard his door quickly close behind him. The elevator door slid open when he approached. He stepped into the elevator and the door closed behind him. He quickly looked over to the console in the elevator and tapped the second deck...the Combat Information Center or CIC...for short. The elevator moved down until it stopped completely. The doors slid open, and the elevator ended with a ding...a signal that the elevator had reached it's floor deck. He stepped out and walked over to the Galaxy map. He quickly spoke. "Joker, set a course for the Citadel." Seconds later he heard Joker respond with a question.

"The Citadel? What for?" He quickly asked. Though he had already started setting a course for the Citadel. "Garrus told me that the Alliance, mostly Admiral Hackett, needs us to recruit a Sentinel. Garrus then contacted her. She told him to meet her on the Citadel. She explained to meet somewhere private. So she suggested the warehouse." He quickly responded to Joker's question. He then heard the artificial sound of the Innercom speak Joker's response. "Oh, okay. Well, have you gotten any inside information on her yet?" Shepard quickly responded with his answer. "Yes, only a few minor details. Apparently she is pretty popular. She is currently a gun for hire...so basically we have another Thane or Kai Leng...just good...and a girl. We have also gotten word she's 28. But, currently we don't know her race, name, or identity." Joker was silent for a second. For he was trying to clarify all the data Shepard had just told him. He finally thought of a response and took it. "Alright, sir. Setting a course for the Citadel. ETA 5 minutes." Shepard quickly thanked him. "Thank you, Joker." Joker quickly responded. "No problem."

===================================================

Tali paced back and forth. Desperate for the meeting in a few minutes. She was currently in the back alley of the warehouse. For this is where she told them to meet her. Them...it was a word she shouldn't use. For these were not just ordinary people...these were her friends...her family. She wondered how awkward it would be to see John again. But, what he didn't know is...she didn't take them leaving her lightly.

===================================================

Shepard walked down the long hallway of the warehouse. Garrus and Liara following at his side...and his command. They turned to a door...and it slid open. He walked into the room and looked around. Garrus walked over to the left side of the room to look around...and Liara the right side. Shepard continued foward until he noticed another door. He approached it and it quickly slid open. He looked forward...for who was standing there was a Quarian...a very familiar Quarian that is.

===================================================

TOO MANY CLIFFHANGERS I KNOW!!!!!!!!!   ().()
Comment down below what you think will happen. •.•
Cya in the next chapter my lovelies. ^-^