Chapter 7: Differences (LEMON)

This will contain a lemon (sex). The picture is what Tali looks like in this fanfiction, the only difference is her eye color, I did not make this image. I just love how she looks in it, So I decided to use it, all rights to the official owner, thank you.

"She pulled off her black faceplate and pounded her lips into his."

===================================================

John was caught off guard by her sudden, violent kiss. He responded by slipping his hands around her waist. Tali threw her arms around his back and held him close to her. They sat there for length less minutes. Tongues dancing and playing with each other. Their hands roaming each other's bodies. Desperate to feel each other again. Tali pulled away and smiled. Her appearance was similar. But still a little different. Her eyes were no longer silver, but a light shining purple and instead of white, the outside of her eyes was a dark black color. Her face was smooth, shining and glowing in the low atmosphere around them. Her eyes sparkled and glistened. Her small, thin nose put in between her curved eyes. Her soft lips shined and gleamed. Her skin color was tan, a hint or yellow, and purple highlight lines which defined the shape of her jawline. Her ears were similar to human ears, though at the bottom tip they curved straight down. Her face was a separate "plate", and she had almost braid like hair that stretched behind the "plate". And her hair extended downward, creating a sort of bob like shape that was in a ponytail. Not much physical change had happened, but there was a lot of mental change.

Like for example, he could tell she was more confident. She obviously acted more...grown up. And she knew her differences from other women well. Like her thin waist, her wide hips, her perfectly flat stomach, and just her curves in general. He knew this because she seemed to emphasize her curves and differences better then before. Shepard cleared his throat, and spoke up. "Is it just me? Or did you change?" Tali frowned. "I hope your not to bothered by my eye's. When they...you know, it changed my eyes for some reason. At least their purple." She let out a giggle, and Shepard chuckled. "I'm not. I do like the purple more than the silver. Not that I didn't like the silver." Tali giggled again. "Sure. All you care about is my curves. Right?" Shepard smiled. He slipped his hands to her ass. Gently squeezing. "Sh-Shepard." He chuckled. "Yeah. As long as their still the same. I don't care." She knew of course. He was being sarcastic. He did care for her personality and skill, too.

Tali smiled. She put her hands on his, and guided his left hand to her stomache, making him feel how flat it was. She softly whimpered. He kept his right hand on her ass, gently squeezing every now and then. "John...keelah." He smiled, and spoke in his deep, sexy tone. "Tali, I think you know not to whimper around me." She chuckled. A sound not likely from her. It made him start contemplating. She sat up. He growled when she got off of his lap. She left that part of the room. She walked up the short stairs and leaned against the wall. Her side pressed into the fish tank. He sat up and walked over to her. "Tali? Why did you leave?" He paused when he saw her position. Her left side was pressed into the wall, and her right hand reached out and curled a finger towards him. Begging him to come to her.

He walked in front of her. She turned her body to face him. He smiled, then chuckled. He was planning something. This was their first time in a while, he wanted it to last. He grabbed her and flipped her. Her stomache and breasts slammed into the wall. Being hypersensitive, she shrieked. His hands traveled up and down her body. Over her hips, up her waist, down her shoulders and arms: it didn't matter. He touched her anywhere possible. He opened his Omni-Tool, silently thanked EDI for her lessons on hacking. Tali spoke up when she heard the device open. "Shepard? What are you-" She was cut off by a sudden vibration in her clit. She shrieked at the sudden, pleasurable, sensation. "Shepard!" He turned up the vibration and closed his Omni-Tool. He grabbed her hips and slammed his erection against her behind. She whimpered. "Oh, Shepard...mmm...keelah...w-where'd you l-learn t-to hack?" He chuckled. "EDI." She whimpered.