Imagine VI [Josh. (ft.Tyler); Part 5]

[Note: This is part of a series of imagines revolving around the same plot. Remember to check out the previous parts if you haven't for full understanding of the plot.]

Maybe he just invited me because he thought he had to? Because of what Tyler said the other night? Maybe he wanted to see if I was dumb enough to actually come over? He probably didn't want me to come over at all. I'm pretty sure of that.

Many thoughts were running through your mind, keeping you up for the longest while but eventually you fell asleep. The next morning you wake up to the sound of your doorbell ringing again and again.
You crawled out of the bed and stumbled over to the door, still half asleep and looked through the spy hole. It was Tyler. What did he want here?

"One moment." You said as you ran back to the closet putting on a jacket and sweatpants without taking off your pj's underneath.

Minutes later the two of you were sitting on your couch and Tyler began to talk.

"I know you're probably wondering why I'm here but I figured I should explain some things...about yesterday, I mean." You nodded, wondering what he wanted to explain and why he wanted to explain anything at all. If anything, Josh had some explaining to do. "You know, when I came to Josh's room yesterday that wasn't exactly a coincidence. Josh texted me to come over and save the night because he said it had been sort of awkward."

"Yeah, I guess it was a bit awkward. We both didn't know what to say. I mean, maybe he didn't want me to come-"

"No, no. He did want you to come over." Tyler interrupted. "I talked to him for a while after you had left and he just said he didn't know what to say once you were around. I guess you make him a bit nervous." Nervous? Why would I make him nervous? "He really likes you, Y/N. He doesn't know about me being here and I just wanted to clear things up. Maybe you could call him sometime? Hang out with him again? I'm sure he'd be excited. But don't tell him I told you all of that or he'll probably chop my head off."

With these words Tyler said goodbye and told you once again to call Joshua before he left, leaving you alone with tons of thoughts and questions occupying your mind.

What the he'll was that? I made Josh nervous? He makes me freaking nervous but there's no reason why I would make him feel this way? What?

I know, I know, this is short and not too good but I wanted to clear things up a bit. The next chapter is gonna be longer again and involve Josh directly so yeah.
I hope you still enjoy this because I really enjoy coming up with the story and writing it down.
Tell me what you think in comments or vote or message me cause I really love your feedback.
Love, me ♤