Introductions And Friendships

Elena's POV

I immediately plaster a smile on my face as I see Ruby and Sylvia walking my way.  I am about to begin talking but my smile immediately dissappears when I see Ruby and Sylvia walking along with a BOY!!! IT'S NOT EVEN A GIRL IT'S A BOY A FUCKING BOY WTF IS GOING ON? WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?!  I begin freaking out being the friend that I am because I dont want a boy to either ruin our freindship or hurt my girls.  

"Hey guys I really missed you over the summer!" I say while hugging them.  

"Same here you should have come with us to Boston after we all came back from Florida! It was so much fun!" Ruby says while I shoot a glance at the boy standing between Ruby and Sylvia.  Sylvia notices this.  

"Um... Elena this is Ethan. Ethan meet our friend Elena.  This is the girl we have been telling you about." Sylvia says looking down at the floor nervously.  

"Hi Ethan nice to meet you! So you've heard about me I see which is really funny since I havent heard anything about you.  Not even that you existed." I say shooting the girls a glance and then once again foucusing my attention back to Ethan.  

"Hi Elena it's nice to finally meet you in person." Ethan exclaims.  

No one else says a thing and I take this time to observe Ethan.  He has dirty blonde hair, blue-gray eyes, tan, and tall.  I then see he is staring at me looking me up and down and biting his lip.  I open my mouth to say something but then the bell rings.  

"Well I'll see you soon Ethan." I say while the girls hurry to my side ready to forget what had just happened.  

"Yeah I'll see you all the time were in the same homeroom." Ethan says laughing

I just smile while walking in to homeroom and slumping in my seat hopeing the year gets better until Ethan sits at my table along with the girls and I slump further in my chair thinking "This is gonna be a long year."

Ruby's POV

I laugh at the joke that Ethan had just told me and Sylvia.  He is so cute you have no idea, he's freaking tan, with gorgeous dirty blonde hair I could just run my hands through, and those blue-gray eyes, ahhhhhh he is SO FUCKINGGGGG CUTEEEE AHHHH ITS SO FRUSTRATING!  Then I see Elena at her locker looking flawless as usual.  She has silky blonde hair and an aquamarine grayish kind of shade for her eye color, tan and always in the cutest clothes. I am so jealous I mean I have boring old black hair, I'm dark-skinned and I have a dark stupid brown color for my eyes and even worse, ugly clothes.  She turns around and sees us and smiles, then her eyes lay on Ethan and her smile disappears. Oh shit I knew this would happen she's pissed off and is gonna KILL both me and Sylvia.  

Sylvia's POV

I am so scared Elena is going to get so pissed off only half of my mind is paying attention the other half is thinking about how Elena is to going to kill us.  I mean were trying to do her a favor.  She hasn't looked at another guy in ages after Chase broke up with her.  She is so pretty but she doesn't believe it and rejects everyone and her and Ethan will make a cute couple and he likes her although honestly I'm pretty sure every boy does.  

Ethan's POV

I am trying so hard to not kiss her right now.  Elena is so damn cute and she's funny, sweet, chidish, and doesnt give two fucks what other people think of her. I'm really excited to get to know her better. The bell rings and walking down the hallway I already know this was going to be a good year.  

Author's Note: Hi guys, so Ethan has a crush on Elena.  Elena doesn't really like Ethan.  What do you guys think will happen next?  I'm so sorry that this chapter is short.  I will start writing longer chapters soon.  I have a lot going on right now, but don't worry every chance I get I will write and update.  I have an editor, so please ignore any mistakes.  Please vote, comment, share and please follow me.  Bye guys.  😊