Only time will tell

Jessica's POV

"what happened?, when? how? why? We need details NOWWW" Ruby and Elena exclaim.  

I explain how everything happened...

I told them what had happened after they went to sleep on the night of the party.  How he came, how we kissed, and what happened all day.  I really love him. and he really loves me, I just can't believe it. How did I get so lucky?!

"omg, Jessica I am soo happy for you" they exclaimed, while hugging me. 

We ordered pizza and watched a movie.  Jace came over and all 5 of us. Elena, Ruby, Ethan, Jace and I, watched the movie. I eventually went upstairs to my room exhausted.  I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in" I say while Ethan walks in. 

"Oh hey Ethan, whats up?" I ask

"Hey Jess, nothing much I just wanted to talk." he says nervously.

"Sure, you can sit down if you want." I tell him with a worried look on my face. What could he have to talk to me about in private?

"Well, I kinda like... y... Elena" he says stuttering.

"omg really?!" I say excited, Ignoring the fact that it sounded like he was going to say he liked me and changed his mind.  I kind of felt a pang of sadness but pushed that out of the way. I'm dating Jace. 

"Yeah, i've liked...yo... I mean Elena for quite some time now" he say while scratching the back of his neck.

"aww thats so cute, I mean talk to her get to know her  better and spend some time with her, then she will get to know you better and figure out her feelings. " I say just as I realize Jace standing in the doorway smiling. He notices me looking at him and walk in and sits down while wrapping his arm around my waist.

"hey, beutiful." He say planting a kiss on my lips.

"Hey, baby" i say planting one back.

"Ill leave you guys alone, Thanks for the advice." Ethan says while standing up.  

"no problem, let me know how it goes!" i say as he leaves

"yeah i will" he say while closing the door.

I turn to look at Jace only to see him looking at me deeply.  

"What?" I ask while smiling

"Nothing, I just can't believe how lucky I am. How did i get someone as perfect as you." he says while smiling

"oh please you gass me up to much" I say blushing while looking down.

"Its true dont ever let anyone tell you differently" he say while hugging me.

"mmm, ok" I say while hugging him back.  

"i got to go home, ok baby" Jace tells me while he goes to kiss me. I kiss him back slowly.

"ok baby, text me when your home, be safe." i say while i close the door

"ok love you baby, sleep well, and I will" he says while getting into his car.  After that I wait in my room until my phone lights up with a text from him and then I slowly drift away to sleep.  

Authors Note: Hey so im sorry for not updating in FOREVER but i hope you guys like it. So Ethan lied to Jessica. hmm what do you guys think is next?