Holy... sHiTtT

The next day I wake up to the smell of bacon frying in the pan. I LOVE BACONNNN.  I wake up and text Jace good morning and go to shower.  I turn on my music and step into the shower.  After I get out I wrap a towel around my body and one around my hair to keep it out of my face.  I change into jeans and a t-shirt.  I walk downstairs and see a note on the kitchen counter.  it reads, 

"GOOD MORNING SLEEPY HEAD!!!!! Jace came earlier today but said he would come back in about an hour, we hope you like the breakfast. We will be back at around 2:30. WE LOVE YOUUUU!!!" 

I smiled reading the note, knowing that my freinds were still as crazy as ever.  Damn I love those girls, they are so stupid.  I take the food up to my room and start watching my favorite show.  The End Of The F****** World.  It's such a great show.  Suddenly I hear shuffling downstairs.  I check my watch to see if maybe it's the girls.  I see that its not 2:30 yet so its not them.  I sneak down the stairs and...

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?" I scream.

"Its not, what it looks like I swear" 

"OH REALLY THEN WTF IS IT!?!? YOU REALLY HAVE THE NERVE TO TELL ME THAT ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE WHEN I SEE YOU  MY  FUCKING BOYFRIEND MAKING OUT WITH MY SUPPOSED "FRIEND" ON MY FUCKING COACH IN MY FUCKINGGG HOUSE?!?! REALLY, AND YOU STILL HAVE THE NERVE TO SMILE AT ME AND SAY ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE, AND DON'T THINK I DIDNT SEE THE SMILE ON YOUR FACE WHEN TOOK OF HER BRA, BTW PUT YOUR FUCKING BRA ON YOU SLUT!!!!" I scream furiously at Jace and Lisbel.  

Lisbel and I have been friends since 4th grade, we drifted due to... reasons... and we got off on good terms we just drifted a bit. but this, this is something i can't forgive her for, i forgave her once and i can't let her play me again.  

"Look Baby, i still love you, please" Jace says giving me a pleading look

"baby? BABY!?!? HOW FUCKING DARE YOU, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE JACE DON'T COME BACK WE ARE THROUGH AND I SUGGEST YOU GET THE FUCK OUT NOW BEFORE YOU REGRET IT!!!!" I yell while slamming the door in his face.  

I sit down on the floor sobbing and less then 5 minetes later I hear the bell ring.

"JACE I SAID DON'T COME BACK EVer..." I yell relizing it was ethan who was at the door

"sorry, ethan, I ... I thought you were Jace" i say while looking down at the floor

"yeah, I realized that" he said while chuckling.

he suddenly grabbed me by the arm and took me to his car

"where are you taking me?" i ask while sitting, i don't care where we are going i just don't want to be in the house sulking.  plus we were only dating for a couple of days. 

"somewhere" he said giving me that heart stopping smile

He ended up taking me to the super market and buying me all of the food I like.  then he took me ice skating, the whole time he was holding my hand and i smiled like a huge dofus enjoying every second.  he kept hugging me and giving me smiles, he kept saying "I love you" when ever I looked sad, for some reason my heart made a little "!" everytime he whispered those words into my ear.  after two hours he said he had another suprise for me.  

"What is it?" I asked curious.  

"are you afraid of heights?" he asked me while he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"no" I said while smiling at him,

"HOLY SHITTTTT, I LIKE HIM OMLLLLLLLLL" I thought to myself

he took me to ziplining place and at the end he noticed i was tired, on the ride hi=ome we were both singing like idiot in the car.  I ended up falling asleep and he tpok me up to my room, he placed me on the bad and i stirred

"what time is it?" i asked him

"around 11" je responded while sitting on the bed,

"you should get some sleep, amor, we have school tomorrow" he said kissing me on the forhead, i kissed him on the cheek and said,

"can you sleep with me?" while givving him a puppy face, i noticed his pupils dialiate

"sure, ill shower and be back ok" he said while getting up

"ok" i said while getting up, and going to the shower

After i showered i changed into a pair of velvet shorts and a tank top. I heard a knock on my door

"come in" I said. Ethan was wearing a pair of soccer shorts and a t-shirt

we layed down and i snuggled up into his chest, he smelled like... well lets just say he smelled good. he wrapped his arm around my waist, and looked at me and smiled, he started to lean in and so did i and we kissed, he looked at me and i smiled, he kissed me again, and then nibbled my lower lip and i opened my mouth, as he slid his tongue on mine he grabbed my wiast and pulled me closer to him, i put my hands in his hair.  he stated kissing my jawline and went towards my neck, he started sucking softly around my collar bone and i moaned, he groaned.  i began tugging at his hair, and he kep going lower until,.... 

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!" I hear someone scream while they close they door

A/N: omg soooo they kisssed (your welcome) but still idk where im going with this story tbh, what do you guys think should happen next?