Chapter 2:My Birthday!

It was my birthday. My brothers Kio and Nio invited their friends. I did not really have friends. We were all having fun until...someone went missing. I asked my friends. I asked my brothers. No one knew. I noticed they disappeared when my brothers went to talk with them. My brothers would never hurt them. They were best friends. She was Kio's gf. How could she go missing. To be honest I really didn't care for her.Kio didn't either. It was as if he was happy she was gone.
She had always been mean to me.
-Kio's POV-
Nio and I noticed my gf was being mean to (name). We did not like this. We asked her if she would follow us somewhere. She said she would. What she didn't know was that we were going to end her life. We were going to torture her slowly and we would enjoy her pain. We would watch her suffer. We took her to the basement. We told (name) that we were going outside, so she wouldn't know where we really are. We first played with her. We whiped her and cut her arms, legs and body. She had cuts all over. We smiled. She then said, "Why are you doing this to me? Idid nothing to you nor Nio. Why are you hurting me. WHY ARE YOU TORTURING ME!" "YOU HURT OUR! SISTER! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE!" We immediately killed her from our anger. She died on the spot. We got no blood on us luckly. We went upstairs to the party and we had a lot of fun. After the party eveyone went home. We went to sleep and (name) got great sleep.