Chapter 4: A Night of Fear

Your P.O.V.

When I woke up what I saw was two of my brothers. I yelled at the sudden appearance. "What are you two doing in my room?!!???!!!!!!!" "We wanted to check on you." "Sis you screamed while you was asleep." "Nio I think I would remember that. Thank you." "Sis you really did." "Kio no I did not and you nor Nio have the proof." They looked at me sad. "Sis we just wanted to keep you safe. We thought you was in trouble." "I remember that scream l. It was like the one your birth-" "Don't remind me. Pleaae?" "Of course we won't. We love you." "I love both of you too. Now are you going to leave or stay?" "Stay!!!" They said in unison. I got mad hearing this but they are my bros so I had to be nice an deal with it.
When I woke up my brothers' hands were around me. I blushed at their posititions. Nio was nearly cuddling me with his head in my back like he was scared of losing me. Kio had his hands around while in front of me. He had his hand right above my butt. He held me clos e to his chest. They were both shirtless which made me blush even harder. They both had a six pack. By the time I was done anylizing what was going on was as red a cherry.
When they woke up hey immediately realized they were holding me like I was one of their girlfriends. They've had like 2 each. They kissed my cheek and I told them to stop. They then out of nowhere kissed me on my cheeks but closer to my lips. This made me yell at them."Stop it you two. I will hurt you both. Literarily." They stopped and whinned at my doings. I told them to stop and they did. Did I mention it was 12:00 at midnight. My head was hurting sot they left my room. I went to sleep but got woke up. My stomach was now hurting for no reason.
I heated Kio yell from in his room. When I opened the door I saw a bloody Nio with Kio at his feet. Kio looked at me and begged me to help him. Nio yelled at me to not fall for his trick. "He killed our parents don't fall for his trick! He is a fake." "He will kill just to keep you to himself. Nio is the fake. Help me sis. Please?!" I chose to help.....

Vote in the comments who i should help. Bye bye.