Chapter 5: Helping Kio

I chose to help Kio. I grabbed Nio by the neck and held him off of Kio. When Kio got up he grabbed a knife. He looked at me and told me that if I truly care about him I would kill Nio. I couldn't believe he would ask for me to do this. I looked at Kio and told him" No! He is still my brother! I will hurt him but not kill him! Not even for you!" Kio looked at me. I saw crazyness in his eyes. He then said" If you won't. I will." He grabbed the knife and stabbed Nio in the muddle of his chest. My eyes widened in fear. I quickly ran up to them and tried to pull Kio off Nio.
     "Stop!" I yelled. They didn't listen. I tried once more and I successfully got him off. Kio grabbed my arm and took his knife and dug it straight into my arm. It hurt like hell. Why would he do this to us? To me?
My brother had lost it. He grabbed me and threw into the wall. He walked to Nio who had lost a lot of blood. His shirt was stained in his own blood. Before i could muster up anything Kio sliced Nio's neck. Nio's body had become lifeless.
"You're all mine now dear (name). All... mine." Kios said. His voice low and even. He quickly grabbed me and smirked. "Now lets have some fun."
     Did I make the right choice?