Chapter 3: First Day Of School

It is the first day of school! I'm in the 6th grade! Yesssss! Now I can show my smarts. Once again. I will do so great today. After my total happyness freak out I went to go get ready.
We are on our way to school. Kio and Nio were in 7th and 8th grades. We all go to Akioshi Middle. We love it here. So I met this boy and he was so cute. His name is Akioshi. It turns out his father owns this school. He came up to me and started to flirt with me. His pick up lines were so cheesy it made me blush. To add to that his voice was low and could make any girl or boy fall for him. I just hope he doesn't leave school. Every boy I have ever liked has left school or got into an accident. I have always thought that I was a jinx. If that was true I think my brothers would be dead. I have had feelings for them before and I still do. It is usually when they help me feel better. After someone was mean to me or has beaten on me. They are the very best.
Anyways. I got my schedule and it turns out that I have all the same classes as Akioshi. My classes went in this order: Orchestra, Math, Reading, Science, Lunch, Social Studies. I was going to play the bass just like Akioshi. In math, reading, and science we only learned the rules. For lunch we had anything we wanted to eat. Why? They had a chef in the kitchen. An actual chef in the kitchen. I had some pizza and a soda. My brothers weren't there to eat with me because they were in different grades. Akioshi ate with his friends. I basically had lunch on my own. Social studies was just like the other classes.
We went home and Akioshi walked home with Kio, Nio and me. We all talked... a lot. It turned out that Kio and Nio were becoming a little mean to Akioshi. They were kind of forcing him to answer their questions even if he didn't want to. When we got home Akioshi gave me a hug and a little kiss on my cheek. I could feel my brothers' hatred towards Akioshi. They must have been a little. No. A lot mad at what they saw. Kio grabbed me and pulled me away from Akioshi.
They pulled me inside and told me to go to bed. I listened and went to my room. When I got there I got my pjs and went to the shower in my room. As I was in there I could here my brothers downstairs yelling at each other. They were really mad. I chose not to pay any attention to them. They were acting rash earlier so I had no reason to care about what they were doing.
I went to bed and went to sleep very easily. I had a weird felling that i was being whatched. When I woke up you won't believe what was in front of me.

Author Note: I wanted to give my friend a little shout out. This shout out goes to
Cutielolirock Also I will give shout outs to anyone who comments. You must remember that it will be a random of 10 People.