Bizarre Events

Merly/Raven POV

As soon as I came back from the dead many psychics and mediums had tried to talk to me about my experience with death, but obviously they were thankfully kicked away by our security at the tower were everyone thinks I'm at.

The theories of people have become so bizarre that some have even speculated that I'm actually dead and that my body has been possessed by the devil himself. Seriously people, this isn't SUPERNATURAL!

Honestly, I feel like coming back from the dead wasn't the best idea, because at one point while I was on a mission, a group of people ran up to me with a priest and drenched me in holy water as they performed an exorcism on me IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET!

Of course I let them continue just to get it over with and eventually after a few weeks of this and after the approval and blessing of the pope himself, people finally accepted the fact that I was still the same Avenger they knew and loved (not to brag or anything.)

And even though the rest of the world calmed down from the crazy events, the Avengers however found a sense of humor in this that sometimes they would whisper 'cristo' as they passed by me or they would place bibles and rosaries all over my room. Even Tony made me drink and bathe in holy water for an entire month.

Do you see my problem here? I can't live my life freely without having someone spraying holy water at my face. Now I know how Dean and Sam felt when they came back from the dead.

After a few months of settling down, I was finally able to properly train Wanda and Pietro, which involved a lot of bribing especially with Pietro who loves to joke,tease and flirt with me.

The training has been fun for the most part, although there were a few times where Wanda dropped Steve and I on our faces while practising levitation on other people.

Also, I guess I'm the official babysitter/mom of the Avengers team, since not only am I their trainer but I'm also their counseling therapist, mostly to Wanda since she's transitioning into womanhood. And trust me there are some questions that made me nervous as well.

Nat and I give womanly advice to Wanda while the guys give Pietro and Vision their manly advice.

So overall life seems pretty good at the moment, my only concern is where the hell Bucky is and what is he thinking right now?

°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°

So Pietro is still alive in this movie/book.

I'll try to update every Friday, I'm not so sure. But I will definitely update once a week.

Remember..
whoever guesses right as to who died in place of Merly so she could come back to life, will get a small cameo.

(*AN: update: the correct answer was Kilgrave)

*I don't own MARVEL or its characters. Or the music or images show in this book.

I do however, own Merly aka Raven and her story.