Strange

"Are you sure this is the place?" I look up and examine the sketchy building infront of me and I hold up the card with the address on it. "It looks abandoned."

"This is the right place." Jess pats me on the back and walks down to the street.

"Hey! Where are you going?" I am not going inside to meet some stranger all on my own. Do I look like a stupid teenager? (AN: Don't get offended. I'm a teenager too)

"Last time I dealt with this 'stuff' I nearly died." She grimaced at the word 'stuff'. "But he's fine. He's just an asshole sometimes." She adds. Well I'm used to being around said people so this shouldn't be a new experience.

"See ya later Raven!" She calls out before crossing the street and seamlessly dissaperaring into the crowded sidewalks of New York.

I walk up to the door to knock on it but suddenly it's not there anymore?

What?

My senses are on high alert as I look around for anyone or the supposed door that I was to knock on. I'm now inside a place looks like an old lady's basement full of fancy old collectable plates. "Hello?" I walk up the steps and halfway up I'm suddenly sitting in a chair?

Am I roofied up?

Is this an acid trip?

Am I dead?

"Ah, Ms.Raven it's so great to finally see you." A deep coarse voice causes me to spin my head around a little to quickly since there was a little snap on the back of my neck. I really need some rest.

I turn my full body around while rubing the back of my neck, I see a man in a cape? cloak? His back is to me so I can't see his face, only the gray hairs on the sides of his head. "Mr Strange?"

He lets out an annoyed sigh and turns to face me. "It's Doctor Strange." He holds up some envelopes  in his gloved hands and a tea cup on the other. "Here." He hands me the tea cup and I sniff it carefully to make sure he didn't slip some drug in it or something. "It'll help you relax." I continue to give him odd an confused stares while taking quick glances at our surroundings. "We have dire things to discuss."

"Like what?"

"Well for starters have you ever heard of the Ancient one ?" He asks while holding up an old envelope and scanning it.

"No. I don't know who-"

"Well that's interesting." He taps a finger on his chin before handing me the old envelope. "Because somehow she knew you."

Okay this is becoming too much for me. Currently I'm only running on red bull and a hotdog, none of this mysterious suspenseful bullshit is making any sense whatsoever.

I tear the wax seal off and pull out a letter along with a two finger ring. Is this a proposal? "What is this?" I ask holding up the ring for Stephen to see. His eyebrows scrunch up in deep thought. "It's a sling ring. Please proceed to read the letter."

"Someone's eager." I mutter.

"Just read it." He groans.

"Okay." I clear my throat and begin to read the letter silently while Stephen stares the poor ring down.

Dear Merly,

I have written this letter many times before in hopes of meeting you in person again. Unfortunately, some things just happen and sometimes destiny prevents us from doing such. I know you have been yearning to learn about your past, and I wish I could have told you everything in person but as I've seen the many possibilities of your future, I saw that it was never going to happen. So I have written this in an attempt to clarify everything for you.

You are a rare powerful being. You're not just an inhuman or a mutant like your friend Thor mentioned. The reason he saw what he saw in the water of sight was because he was looking into what was planted into your subconscious. Most of it is true. Your mother was a mutant but also a daughter of a Valkerie who was sent to earth to protect the Tesseract, an infinity stone as you might know. Your mother continued her mission and searched for the Tesseract only to be caught by HYDRA.

Schmidt and Zola conducted many experiments on her which altered and increased your powers by activating your inhuman gene while still in the womb . They thought that they had created the most perfect weapon, but they did not know that your mother had been pregnant before she was captured.

I felt a disturbance in our realm so I searched for the cause, by the time I got there she was long gone and you had only been a few weeks old. I took you out of there and knew that your were too powerful to be hidden. I could sense all of that raw power eminating from you. I knew I had to alter your subconscious to make you feel more human.

Part of me wanted to take you to your father but he probably did not not know about your existence.( I still believe it's best to not look for him.) And deep down I knew that if your biological grandfather found out about you, then you'd be dead before you could ever say your first words.

But all good things don't last forever.

The war is inevitably upon you.

You're the only one who can get close enough to stop it. Your powers are still inside of you, all you have to do is unleash them. When that happens, don't run away. If anyone is going to stop him is you and the Avengers.

Please tell Stephen Strange to teach you all about the mystic arts and the sling ring I left for you since you'll need to get around quickly.

Believe in yourself. And open your eyes, you are part something greater my child.

   - The Ancient One.

       《☆》《☆》《☆》《☆》《☆》《☆》

Btw do you guys have some title ideas for the next book or some cover y'all would like to suggest. I already made some but I just can't make up my mind😣

Ya'll!! Infinity War is getting closer!!😍😲🤯