War

Clint nods over Wanda and us as he spots the Quinjet. "There's our ride." Pietro and I run towards it as well from the other side of some crates and soon enough Steve and Bucky come into view. I sigh in relief knowing that atleast he's alright. I swear that if I lose him again I'll go out of my freaking mind. "Come on!" We all increase our running speeds while next to each other. Bucky is on Steve's left while Sam and I run on his right side with the twins and Clint close behind us.

Just as we come not far from the Quinjet a fizzing stream of yellow energy slices across the runway, I throw my arms to the sides to hold back Steve and Sam. God I just soccer-momed two Avengers. It's embarrassing. Really.

"Captain Rogers." Vision hovers just above us as a godlike figure. "I know you believe what you're doing is right. But for the collective good you must surrender now." When will he learn about human stubbornness?

Tony and the rest of his team, including Peter and a very pissed off Amethyst arrive across the runway from us.

Everyone tenses up and takes a somewhat fighting stance. Sam steps closer to me and looks at Steve, who's apparently our current leader. "What do we do, Cap?"

Steve clenches his jaw and flares his nostrils. None of us like this decision but it's our only way out.

"We fight."

*****

3rd POV

Steve and his team begin walking towards Tony and the others with determination plastered across their faces. All of them willing to cause some damage for the greater good. Even if it hurts them both physically and emotionally.

Natasha looks around to her so called team. She knows deep inside that what they are doing is wrong and they are doing it with wrong motives. T'challa is falsely accusating Bucky for his father's murder. Amethyst has a personal hatred towards Merly. Tony's upset Steve convinced the rest of the team to join him. And Peter is just there to impress them, he has no vendetta or anger towards anyone of either party. For once maybe he could have been part of something big, fighting along side the Avengers. But that dream, that idea of the Avengers is now clearly gone. He won't be fighting along side them. He will be fighting them.

Natasha sighs and shakes her head. "This is gonna end well." The two teams stride towards each other with grim determination etched on their faces. Steve and Merly begin taking the lead of their team and increase their running speeds.

Peter takes a loud gulp at the sight of them and begins to worry. "They're not stopping." Not only are they outnumbered but they all managed to take them down one by one before this when they were split up.

Tony lets out a grim hiss and takes the lead. "Neither are we." Everyone breaks into a sprint head onto eachother.

Steve blocks a punch as Iron Man lands infront of him. Clint fires an arrow at Vision. War Machine flies after Falcon and Bucky trades blows with T'Challa. Merly blocks rapid swings from Amethyst. Wanda's helping Clint with Vision and also helping Pietro against Peter. Everyone fighting against their opposites even if they outnumber eachother.

Soon their paired fights escalate quickly into chaos. Natasha throws Scott, as Peter swings through the air, struggeling to evade vehicles projected by Wanda for Pietro to run up on them and tackle Peter into the ground. Pietro lands multiple quick punches on Peter before one his shoes gets webbed to the ground by Peter's enhanced web shooters. His old ones wouldn't have hit a target moving at fast speeds.

"Woa! How old are you?" Peter asks a bit confused. He looks young but...he has facial hair.

Amethyst lands a few punches on Merly, who is holding back. Amethyst agreed on not killing anyone but the anger tempts her to grab at her hidden gun and just end it all right then and there. She won't take a lethal shot, just one good enough to slow the Raven down to be arrested.