The Orthodontic Problem.

Monday, October 31, 2016-3:55PM
I was so shocked to the fact that I found my mom crying after the orthodontist talked to her. She entered the room, and hugged me. "Everything is going to be alright sweetie." my mom told me while sobbing. "Mom, what are you talking about? Why are you crying?" I asked. "Honey, you don't know, you have----." I couldn't believe my ears. The last thing I saw was my mom's red, crying face, before I passed out.

4:25PM
I woke up to a white celing. I was in the Emergency Room. Why? I had passed out. My mom was there, and you could tell she was very stressed out. It turns out I had stage 6 mouth cancer.

4:50 PM
Obviously, I was still in the ER. Finally, a doctor came in. She had white, pale skin with short brown hair. "How ya doing?" she asked me. "I'm okay I guess." I replied. I actually wasn't okay. I felt like I was dieing inside. "Is this some sort-of spooky Halloween trick mom?Is it?!" I asked furiously. I was nearly screaming. "I'm sorry sweetie, but this is no joke. I'm sorry." my mom told me sounding disappointed.

5:00 PM
Although it was hard to believe, this was no joke and I finally understood that. At the moment, I was actually really tired so I laid down on the hospital bed and rested my eyes. What a stressful day, am I right? Well, luckily things couldn't possibly get any worse than how they are right now. Right?