The Sad Truth.

November 1, 2016- 12PM
My dad sadly left the room looking down at the ground. I felt guilty now. there were shades next to the door on a window, so I could still see him.
You could tell he was upset, I shouldn't have talked to him in that way, I feel guilty now, it's my fault.

12:35PM
I feel terrible. 15 minutes ago I saw my dad leave. Around 10 minutes later, my mom walked in looking so upset. "Mom?" I said. "I'm really sorry." she said in a whispering voice. This was one of the lowest points of my life. "But how could you--" I said "I didn't want you to find out about your father. I was afraid that one day you would leave me to search for him." she explained. "But mom, why would you think like that? I wouldn't leave you in a heartbeat! You are so special to me and the only person I have and truly love in my life. And besides, why would I leave you to find someone I didn't know and trust?" I chuckled awkwardly. "Because your sister already did that to me." she said. It was silent. I saw a blue tear run down her eye. I had a sister?

12:40 PM
Hold up. I had a sister? Once again, I was speechless. My jaw dropped and no words came out of my mouth. This isn't possible. I've always wanted a sister, and I would always tell my mom that. "Mom? Is this true? Is it? Do I really have a sister?Where is she now?" I said. "You had a sister Bri. You had one. And, well, right now, I hope and pray that she is in the sky." I felt nauseas. I was sitting down in my bed, and I slid down into my white sheets, hoping this was all just a dream, well nightmare, actually.