14: Little Boy's and Girl's

14.

            "TEN THOUSAND, that's how much the fucking dope is

            "TEN THOUSAND, that's how much the fucking dope is." I stood with my arms behind my back, my chin high. Diego's mouth was turned into sneer, he never got out of his chill dementor. We may have the same blood but he was the complete opposite of me.

           The Spanish man smiled lazily at him then popped a Tictac in his mouth. "You speak Spanish, yes?" His deep accent filled the dark room, the tension was heavy.

           Diego breathed through his nose, of course he didn't speak fucking Spanish, he was trying to fuck with him. Instead of blowing up he shook his head no.

           "Then you should understand when I say fucking five k," The man didn't even have to raise his voice to be intimidating. I started to crack my knuckles, I knew to keep my mouth shut but it was getting harder and harder not to punch this tic-tac sucking fucker.

           "That's not what we agreed on, this isn't worth five," Diego tried. The man put his finger on the bridge of his nose then slowly looked up.

           I kept cracking my knuckles, I had too, I was getting agitated. Deigo looked at me and gave me a secret grin. It was his way of saying this was going to go bad so get fucking ready.

           "Tomar la droga puta," He growled.

           It was madness.

           He said take the fucking dope shit, I gripped my strap but wasn't fast enough as a pistel poked my side, I stiffened immediately. On the other hand, Diego was insanely fast and always has been, he held his to the tic-tac lover pointed right at his head.

           The silence felt heavy, no one made one move, only the sound of our breathing was heard. If this didn't turn out good The Big Man was going to have both of our heads before any bullet flies though this room.

           "You're a funny niña," Tic-tac said slowly, "I got guys surrounding this bitch, now do you want to leave alive?"

           Diego didn't move, I breathed through my nose and decided to voice. "Ten fucking K."

           He grinned intertwining his fingers on the desk "Now tell me, you want to watch your brother die very, very slow death and not be able to do a damn thing?" He chuckled, "Or, or, take the deal and leave with black eyes and maybe some broken bones?"

           Diego eyes flickered to mine for a second. We've been in business with these people for a while, there was no need for backup on our part. Our mistake was going to leave us short.

           Diego lowered his gun and I cursed under my breath, what the fuck was he doing!