21: Real Demons

21.

              "HE AIN'T DEAD nigga, he ain't dead!" Biggie, other know as "The Big Man" eyes were wild, his fist were clenched and everyone around knew he was a ticking time bomb

              "HE AIN'T DEAD nigga, he ain't dead!" Biggie, other know as "The Big Man" eyes were wild, his fist were clenched and everyone around knew he was a ticking time bomb. You could hear a bees buzz in this room right now.

              Speedy kept his head down, "He dead man."

              "No!" Biggies fist hit the desk like a rubber band, over and over again until a dent was made. "Not him God, not Duke." It was so weird seeing him like this, it hurt me.

              I saw Duke a couple of times but I was new. Only been on for a week and a few days, you could tell Biggie and him were close and that brought jealousy. I didn't miss the side glares and grimaces at the sight of them, I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of our own.

              Biggie grabbed a gun in one swift motion.

              A CZ-75. I knew my guns.

              Instead of making moves he did the unthinkable.

              Almost robotically, his hand raised and the gun rested next to his head. This caused mayhem all around him. I could hear my heartbeat through my ears. My adrenaline surges so fast I almost vomit right then and there. He could not kill himself he was the only one who cared. Diego grabbed my arm and started to pull me away. I looked behind me, everything seemed to be in slow motion, the scariest man in the building were in shambles repeating the same words;

              "She's gonna hate me man, she's gonna hate me."

              My eyes shot open. I blinked, I always wondered why my mind wandered to memories I would love to be erased but nonetheless here it is, fucking floating in my brain.

              I looked over to my electronic clock.

              12:05PM

              I sighed, I was wide awake now, there was no way sleep was gonna happen tonight.

              I heard obnoxious giggles coming from the living room, he knew damn well I didn't like company after eleven. I put on sweatpants over my boxers and padded out to see what the hell was so funny.

              Of course.

              Katrina was laid out on the couch onto Detrices lap.

              "What's up Alec fucking Hood." There goes the obnoxious giggles.

              I noticed the bongs and other items on the table. They were doing dabs. On the table laid a piece of paper with seemed to be brownish-green hot candle wax but it was anything but. Dabs are basically five times stronger than a joint, I barely smoked anymore but when I first started, I wouldn't do dabs. Katrina was a new smoker.