Dealing With the Phantomhive Manor

I had been caught trying to sneak into their mansion by Sebastian.

Is this the end? Is this the time where I die? Sebastian had me pinned and I couldn't even struggle. He held out a butter knife and got ready to throw it at my neck.

I closed my eyes in anticipation. At least Alois wasn't here.

It never came.

I opened my eyes to see Sebastian putting the knife away and standing up. "I-I have somewhere to go."

My eyes widened. He had the perfect chance to finish me and didn't take it. If he had somewhere to go, he could have quickly finished me off before leaving.

Was he really sparing me?

"I'll finish you off next time."

He left. He just left. But not before I noticed a small tinge of red on the tips of his ears. I stared at his retreating figure and even one it was out of my sight, I kept staring where I last saw it.

I realised something. I love him, don't I. That's why I was... Jealous of the reaper. That's why I kept noticing how attractive he was. That's why I hoped him sparing me meant he might have similar feelings.

But who am I, hoping? I'm Claude Faustus, If I like him, I'll just make him mine.

(or vice versa Claude)

-----

I was at the manor again, this time I knocked at the front door.

"Michaelis." I nodded.

"Faustus." He nodded back.

"I have a question for you."

"Ask."

"Why did you spare me? Why not kill me?"

I noticed him break eye contact for a second and his cheeks become a small bit pink, nothing a human could notice. "Because I had urgent business."

"Why not kill me then go? It would have only taken a few seconds."

"Because... I think my master just called me. Good bye."

He turned to leave and I grabbed his wrist, pulling him back to me, his back pressed firmly against ny chest and ny head resting on his shoulder, perfect for me to whisper in his ear.

"What are you doing, spider?" He asked through gritted teeth.

"I think there's more to it than you're letting on. I've already decided to pursue you, and now I assume you've taken a slight liking to me yourself." I whispered, certain that I could feel him shudder a small bit.

"Of course not," he said, voice completely cool, annoying me. "I simply felt bad to kill you while a poor innocent kitten was watching from the window. I didn't want it to see such a thing and had to leave to tend to it instantly." He started to move away.

I pulled him back. Wrapping my arms around his waist. "Stop denying it. It was because you didn't want to kill me."

"The kitt-"

"Fine then", I drew back and spun him around, pressing his back against a wall. I took out a knife and handed it to him. "Kill me now."

I spread my arms wide open. He lifted the knife. "Come on, hurry up."

In an instant he dropped the knife, pulled me in and pressed his lips on mine. I responded straight away, putting my hands in his hair and bringing him tighter. However, he dominated the kiss.

Suddenly, he pulled away, making me want much, much more. "There, is that what you wanted? Now leave me be."

I narrowed my eyes at him and pinned him to the wall once more before he could leave. I kissed his jaw, then the corner of his lips. I felt him gulp. "No, that's not all I wanted." I trailed a finger down his clothed chest then brought it back up to rest on his jaw. "I want so much more, including... Your heart."