Hannah!

This chapter is dedicated to GrellSutcliff454 for the nice comment on the last chapter :)

"I think your servants are here." Sebastian said, his voice low as he stood straight, winking at me. "Good luck explaining my scent on you."

And with that he left out the window.

Bastard.

-----

Hannah looked at me. "You smell of the Phantomhive butler, Claude."

I stared at her blankly. "We fought earlier."

"Relationship troubles?" I had to try hard not to blush. Why couldn't she just take my excuse like the triplets.

"Hannah." My tone was obviously warning her.

"Ah, yes, lovers' fights can be terrible."

"Hannah!" I said, exasperated and finally blushing. 

"I'm afraid I'm not one for relationship advice though Claude, maybe try one of the triplets, I'm certain that at least one of them should be of help."

"Hannah." I groaned, turning my face away. Was it really that obvious to her that me and Sebastian were... in a relationship?

"Dear me Claude, shouldn't you be screaming Michaelis' name, not mine?"

"Hannah!" I exclaimed, as my cheeks grew increasingly more red. I was more than surprised at her behaviour.

"I appreciate you showing me that you do indeed know my name but could you at least tell me how far you went with him? I'm afraid our highness isn't ready to deal with demon children running about.

"Han- No, I mean, we only... got as far as kissing." I finally gave up.

"What a shame, he may not have been ready to deal with the children, but I would have loved to see them." How on earth had she said all that with a straight face the entire time? And I was so flustered that I couldn't even bring myself to stop her.

Two arms wrapped around me from behind, and I felt a chin rest on my shoulder. "Me too Hannah, but sadly, me and Claude aren't quite there yet. But please do take the word yet into consideration. Do you think I should go shopping for clothes in advance?" 

"Sebastian! Didn't you leave?" I said, growing increasingly embarrassed by the second.

"Why would I? I thought your explanations would be far too amusing to watch, and it was, watching you writhe whilst being so uncomfortable." Sebastian's deep chuckle was one I could feel in my own body.

Hannah glanced at me then back at Sebastian. "Well, nothing beats being prepared but if you'd like, I wouldn't mind looking after a child. I assume that Alois already knows of this?"

"How kind Hannah," Sebastian started, "And yes, the little boy did find out, and he didn't seem too happy."

I tried wriggling out of his hold but all he did was snuggle into the crook of my neck.

Everyone in the room suddenly froze as three very familiar people walked in in unison. A slight mix of whispers filled the room. The triplets looked at Sebastian and me one more time before slowly turning away and leaving. 

Sebastian slowly lifted his face as they left. "Tell them I said hi to them too." He pressed me to his chest firmly for a moment before standing up. "Now, Claude, I assume now that everyone knows about us, it wouldn't be indecent to ask you how many children you want."

"Sebastian..." I groaned.

"Yes?"

There was a moment of silence as I thought. "Two." 

Hannah and Sebastian smiled.

"Two is fine."

There you have it, the last chapter of A Demon's Love. Sebaclaude is one of my favourite ships so eat 'bricks' haters. I'll probably post something in future with Uke!Sebastian instead but for now I'll carry on writing my oneshot book. Thanks for reading ^^

Kay