Tasteful Addition of Cats

Sebastian raised an eyebrow. "This is your room?" He asked, scanning the luxurious cream coloured room. The king sized bed and extravagant furniture did seem like a bit much, but I didn't bother questioning Alois.

I rolled my eyes at him, "Not everyone has a simple room with a tasteful addition of a wardrobe full of cats." 

He softly held my wrist and pulled me backwards to his chest making heat instantly rise to my cheeks. He put his mouth to my ear, "You should get one," he murmured, "Cats are nearly as adorable as you." 

"Shut up." I mumbled, pulling away slightly. He kissed my neck quickly before finally releasing me. 

"Where are the other servants anyway?"

"Alois sent them somewhere and told me to stay at home in case he woke up from his nap."

"He sent them somewhere... at one am in the morning?"

"No, he sent them at eleven pm, they're just not back yet." I then turned to him, "Don't you need to be with your master right now?"

"After yesterday's... show, he seemed to be a slight bit nicer than usual, and he may or may not have told me to just go to you and that he'd call for me if he needed help."

"The difference between the behaviour of my master and your master is overwhelmingly irritating."

Sebastian smirked at me, tilting his head softly to one side. Goddamnit he was hot. "Don't get any ideas now my little kitten, my young lord's soul belongs to me."

I blushed at the nickname but got irritated at his possessiveness of the little human. What if he really liked the little kid? "Wasn't planning to. Does that brat mean that much to you?" I knew the bitterness of my tone was clear, but I didn't care.

"Claude..." Sebastian said, a look of concern flickering across his face.

I felt my jaw clench. He didn't deny it. "Fine." I said, my voice monotone as I turned away.

"Damn it Claude." I heard Sebastian growl before he was instantly in front of me, cupping my face in his hands. His voice was low and soft, "I love you, and only you. The young lord is merely food. If I had known you were so insecure I would have made this clear a long time ago." 

I averted my eyes, feeling slightly embarrassed. "S-sorry."

He told me to look at him and I did, my face still in his hands. He smiled at me, a sincere smile, before placing his lips on mine. This kiss was slow and drugging, making me feel amazing. I brought my hands to wrap around him and felt my dominant side kick in again as I pushed him roughly against the wall. 

He gave in for a second before recovering. He kissed me back, just as fiercely, immediately regaining control

"You might as well submit entirely to me now kitten," Sebastian started, whispering against my lips, "You know that I'll always come out on top."

At the words 'on top', my mind instantly switched to something not so innocent at all and I flushed. "Dirty little kitten." Sebastian said, noticing my expression, before he slipped his tongue into my mouth. 

I moaned against his lips, they were so soft and warm, despite what people may assume. I pulled back slightly, "You call me the little kitten, but last time I checked, I was taller than you Sebastian."

And you were a lot more feminine, I thought, not daring to say that aloud. It was the truth though, he was slim, and had enticing curves that any man, or woman, would probably get attracted to. His face was slim too, his hair long and framing his face perfectly. I was quite different however. I would be seen as more masculine, with my hair and broader figure.

One thing I did know, was that he had one hell of a sexy body.

But Sebastian's sexy body was probably one reason I was attracted to him in the first place. 

"And last time I checked, you were the one completely under my control."

"Fair enou-"

"Claude?"

Okay so this chapter ended up being like 1400 words long and I found that quite lengthy compared to the others so I've split it here. I know that chapter two is pretty long too but I prefer to keep them short so that they're easy to read quickly. I'm trying to use less time skips too. Someone who wishes to remain anonymous, which I understand because some people get embarrassed by the fact that they read this stuff, has requested I do a book of Black Butler one shots so that will be posted by the next week hopefully, starting with a Sebaciel one shot.

Kay