4. Love is blind

Sunday January 7th, 1990

Michel'le,

"Chel'le!" He shouted banging on the bathroom door.

"Get the fuck outta here Dre!" I shouted back.

"No open this fuckin door, now!" He demanded.

"No leave me the fuck alone Andre!" I cried.

"OPEN THIS FUCKIN DOOR CHE'LE!!" He kicked and kicked the door until it was open, next thing I knew I was on the floor being choked.

"Dre please stop! I can't breathe!" I said gasping for air.

"Shut the fuck up bitch!" He punched me in the face a few times, stood to his feet and started stomping me out.

"Dre Please stop!" I begged him.

"Didn't I say shut the fuck up? Didn't I say that shit?!" He grabbed my hair and started to drag me across the floor.

"Dre why are you doing this to me?!" I sobbed.

"This is the last time I'm gonna tell you to shut the fuck up! Shut the fuck up Chel'le!" He stomped my face in, kicked me in the head and dragged me across the floor all at the same time.

I started coughing up blood. "Dre please stop your hurting me!"

"You think I give a fuck? You think I give a fuck that I'm hurting you bitch?!" After he dragged me out of the bathroom he kicked me in the head one last time and ripped out some of my hair.

"Now go downstairs and make me something to eat! Hurry up you stupid bitch!" He yelled.

"Dre I can't move! I can't fuckin move!" I yelled back.

"Get the fuck up!" He kicked me in the head again.

Eventually I found the energy to stand to my feet but I could barely keep my balance. "Chel'le hurry up and make my food! Hurry the fuck up!"

"Dre I can't keep my balance! I think I'm gonna fall!" I said stumbling over.

"Bitch go make me something to eat!" He punched me in the stomach causing me to fall to the floor again.

I coughed up more blood and this time I started throwing up too. "Baby you okay?!" He asked kneeling down next to me.

He's calm one minute and then he's angry the next minute. I'm afraid of him but then again I'm not because I know he only did this because he was upset.

Call me stupid if you want too but I love him and I'm not letting him go.

I threw up some more and then I looked up at him. "I'm pregnant Dre."

"Baby I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." He said as he started to cry.

"It's okay. I know you didn't mean it baby, Why are you crying?" I asked him.

"Because I hurt you and I coulda hurt my child! I didn't mean to hurt you Chel'le!" He cried.

"It's okay baby. Can you just help me up please?"

"Yea I got chu baby." He picked me up bridal style, took me to the bedroom and gently laid me in bed. "You need me to get you anything?"

"No I'm fine. I just wanna lay here and relax." I sighed.

"Okay try to get some rest baby. I love you." He smiled at me.

"I love you too Andre." I smiled and kissed his lips.