I'm a Woman's Man

^^^^^^^Thalia^^^^^^^

No. No no no no no. 

This couldn't be happening. I was stuck with a boy.

Artemis is going to kill me. Or maybe turn me into a jackalope. I could live with that.

"We need to see Chiron." Nico said, jarring me out of my thoughts. 

I nodded and began to follow him, staying close to him, but trying not to attract attention to myself.

We walked into the Big House and saw Chiron talking to the head counselors. Nico cleared his throat and interrupted the discussion about the around the Ping-Pong table.

"You're alive!" Annabeth yelled and gave me a bone-crushing hug, pushing me toward the open door. 

"Oh no." Was all I said before my foot fell outside. 

The pain came quicker this time, coursing through my body like fire. I hunched over and clutched my stomach, the place the pain was greatest.

I heard Chiron yelling to get me inside, but his voice sounded a thousand miles away. 

Soon the pain was so bad, it was all I could feel, so when it subsided I had no clue as to why.

"Thalia."

"I'm sorry."

"Are you okay?"

The words were disconnected and distant, but I slowly felt the world coming back to me.

I sat up with a gasp and saw Nico do the same out of the corner of my eye.

Annabeth hugged me and I felt other hands on my back, patting me as if they were congratulating me on staying alive.

Chiron trotted up to me and Nico and looked between us with fear in his eyes. 

"In all my years, I have never seen this happen. It's like you both were in pain as soon as Thalia stepped out the door!"

"We know. It happened the first time a few minutes ago, on our way here." I said, not wanting to reveal we had woken in the Hades cabin.

"But do you know how this happened? Did you just wake up and you had to be in the same room?"

Nico and I looked at each other and came to a silent understanding. 

"I guess it was the twist."

I could feel the questioning stares on my back, but I motioned for Nico to continue.

Before he could, however, he was cut off by Percy.

"Twist? That looked more like the shake to me, but I might be behind on my dance moves."

Annabeth hit him is the shoulder.

"Start from the beginning children."

So we did, cutting each other off here and there, but stopping when we got to the part where Chaos popped in.

"We were arguing about when a flash filled the room."

He stopped and looked at me. I sighed. He wanted me to tell the Chaos part.

"Chaos showed up."

All Hades broke loose.

--------

Hope you liked it! It was going to be a lot shorter, but I couldn't stop!

BTW: you need to check out DeadPianist's Dream to Reality: A Rip in Time. My favorite wattpad original by far. (She also has a thousand band memes if that floats your boat!)

Good reading!

Lilly J out!