No Time To Talk

Nico--------

"CHAOS?"

"That's not possible!"

"He does not interfere with our lives."

"That's almost as stupid as Prissy's stories."

"SHUT UP!" I yelled. I couldn't even tell who was saying what.

Thalia took a breath before she continued the story.

"Yes, Chaos. He showed up and told us why we had been kidnapped."

The word kidnapped sent whispers around the room, but Thalia continued.

"Apparently, Nyx needs blood of two of the Big Three's children to raise"

She faltered at that point, looking between Annabeth, Percy and me. 

"What, child?"

"Tartarus." She whispered.

I stiffened even though I was expecting the word. Percy inhaled sharply and Annabeth buried her head in his chest.

"How? How is that possible?" Percy spit out.

"We don't know, but Chaos offered us a deal. He said there was a twist, but he would ensure that Nyx would never get our blood to rais him. He promised we would never be abducted again. After discussing, me and Nico agreed, we would agree to his terms. We appeared at Camp, and when I tried to leave the room, well, that happened."

Our friends stood in shocked silence. I didn't blame them. We just told them the creator of everything saved our guts because Thalia and I had to be together. 

Thalia pailed slightly and put her head in her hands. "What am I going to tell the Hunt?"

I knew this wasn't the first time she had thought about it, but reality was catching up, fast.

Annabeth, being the comforting friend she is, patted her back. 

Chiron looked troubled. He was looking between Thalia and I, and then looking out the window toward the cabins.

"Children, I believe this meeting is over. If you would continue on with your daily activities that would be appreciated. Nico, Thalia, would you stay behind."

I knew that was coming, but I was definitely not looking forward to spending time with Thalia, so I didn't protest.

When the other campers had left, the centaur turned to us, a grimm smile on his face. "Let us invite the hunters here."