Chapter 13

Attention readers. I've published a new book called 'Paid in Full' can youu show me some love, check it out & show me if I should keep or delete. Tried something new !

-

That's just disgusting as fuck! She knew, and still continued to play with my emotions. I know she saw that picture, there everywhere in the house, so there's no way she didn't make at least a little bit of eye contact. She recognized the ghost, so I know she recognized the picture.

I just grabbed my shit and left. I was pissed. Why would they keep something like this form me? I had so much feelings for Janelle, she was perfect. But I can't be with her because she's my damn sister. Pam, my fucking sister my guardian, the one the was SUPPOSE to be there for me through everything, sat there and watch me fall so deep in love with my damn sister. That's trifling! That's why I'm glad Janelle beat her ass, and I wasn't gone stop it.

I crunch the car up and drove in silence. I'm so fucking pissed. I went by the shore, and sat in the deck, tossed a couple of pebbles and thought. I was welcomed by a brisk of cold wind that made my flesh crawl. I felt a hand being placed on me shoulder. I panicked a bit, turned around to see no one there.

I shook it off, and soon approached by the same thing. This time I began to get scared. I got up and tried to walk away. "Please, don't run away from me". I heard the sweet voice, it sounded so familiar. I turned around to see her, my mom. I recognized her warm skin, her full face. I knew her. "Don't be scared baby, I'm not here to hurt you". I was still scared but I walked back towards her.

She smiled at me. Her smile warmed my heart. I frowned and began to cry. "Don't cry baby, I love you. Fix it we'll meet again soon"she said placing her hand in my heart. I was left there alone. Her figure slowly faded away, as she waved goodbye. I didn't know what to do. I was still mad at both of my 'sisters' but my mom wanted me to fix it. So why not.

-

It's been about a week. I've shared limited words with Pam and Janelle. I don't have much to say, I've forgiven them but I'm still heartbroken. The DNA test came back, and sure enough we're related. I was hoping it was all a joke but sadly it wasn't.

I've been staying at Terrence house. I don't think I can face Pam. I'm still disappointed. I don't want to see Janelle either, those feelings are gone come back, and I can't have those feelings for my sister. Damn shit fucked up. My mom been showing up a lot. She don't say nothing she just sits next to me and rubs my thigh or holds my hand.

It's kind of funny, Terrence and his mom think something is wrong with the air because of the occasional chills they feel in the room. I just chuckle and shake my head.

Pam

Rod ain't been speaking to me. He even packed all his shit and left. I can't blame him though, it is my fault. Janelle begged for a DNA test and she got it, and we are family. I feel guilty sort of for blaming her for this stuff.

We've kind of patched things up, I'm to old, to grown for blaming her for something she's not responsible for. It's taken me a while to come to my senses, but I've finally come to them.

We've actually started to have a close bond. Janelle has such a big heart, she forgave me and we have been hanging out and talking every since. I'm pretty glad, I know mom is. Her visits don't come anymore. I guess she's satisfied now, so she can finally rest in peace. I'm glad she's happy.

Ok this is kind of short.

But vote & comment

-yanaa
🎀