~1~

"What do you mean your pregnant?" Kol asks Davina abruptly and confusedly.
"I took the test and it has two lines which means I'm pregnant. Anyway you know that witches can have children." Davina replies looking quite upset with Kol's reaction.
"But vampires can't let alone Originals."
"Kol exactly yous have loop holes for different traits that normal vampires don't have maybe this is one of them."
"You haven't..."
"No I haven't how could you even ask me that do you really think I would!"
"Look my family has been around for a thousand years and we haven't had a child yet so if your theory is true why haven't we already?"
"I don't know mabye we just got lucky."
"Lucky Darling? If you call this lucky then catching the plague may be the luckiest thing in your life and I'm sure we can find a way to get rid off this baby because I don't want it."
"You are Kol Mikaelson the one that wants to fit into his family and when you get the chance to deliver some hope to your family which may just change your and their lives you turn your back on them without a second thought."
"But..."
"And Klaus did it, so what you are proving is that you are worse than Klaus because you can't even own up to your problems and face them." Kol screws up his face looks at Davina's stomach and stares at it as if it's inhuman.
"Kol you do need to tell your family this because this may give your hope because this all Rebekah has ever wanted and it's unfair for them to find out by crying above the gym."
"You do. know you aren't safe the ancestors will get involved with the baby as much as they can because it isn't everyday a shunned witch and a original vampire have a baby."
"I won't let that happen I would rather die than give the ancestors the satisfaction they desire, this baby is our hope."
They kept talking and arguing for a while . They agreed a short time later that Kol would tell his family that day but tell them that he isn't sure that it will be a Mikaelson and if Kol doesn't want the baby Davina will leave him and look after the baby and if he decides he wants the baby he will turn her so they can live together forever.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................
410 words written
....................................................................................................................................................................................................