~14~

"Kirsten!" Kol shouts repeatedly until she reveals herself. Vincent is with him to cast the spell of the Serratura. Vincent casts the spell him chanting silently. Kirsten can no longer move but can talk and listen.
"Now if you would kindly give me my daughter back, Darling." Kol says and walks around her frozen body.
"Our." Kirsten says.
"Yes mine and Davina's."
"I got her!" Rebekah shouts as she walks into the room holding baby Faith. Kol smiles and continues to walk around her.
"Why am I not controlling you?" She asks in a deep angry voice.
"Darling, im Kol Mikaelson do you really think you can control me. Nobody can. Now if I rip your heart out it makes a mess. If I rip your head off I might hurt my wrist." He smiles, and places his hand flat and swings at her and her head flies off her head.
"Too late." He says and smiles at her head a few meters away. Elijah is standing in the doorway because he hadn't been invited in. Kol walks towards him baby daughter and picks her up and hold his close to your chest and Kol smiles.
"Now lets go get Davina." Kol says and walks through the door leaving Kirsten headless.
Rebekah goes with Kol and Faith to Mystic Falls. The go to Bonnie's house where Davina is being kept. Kol quickly deserts the car and carries his daughter Faith in. Davina is in a tanned body with dark black hair and brown eyes. She is thin and looks beautiful.
"Davina?" Kol asks looking at the unfamiliar girl.
"Kol?" She asks and goes to run into his eyes before she realises that there is a baby in his arms.
"Is this..."
"Faith." Kol interrupts her knowing she will like the name.
"Hello Faith." Davina says and takes her out of Kols arms and hugs her.
-------------------------------------------------------
1 Year Later
-------------------------------------------------------
"Kol! Kol." Davina shouts swiping the hair out of her face.
"I'm here!" Kol shouts back and enters the door holding Faith who is trying to get out of his grip and crawl around but he is determined to hold her even though she is starting to whine.
"Faith." He says loosing his temper a bit and she pouts. Davina laughs at her and takes her out of Kol's arms and you can feel the relief coming off him.
"Can you go and put her into her scroller or we will be late to meet your family." Kol pouts and takes Faith off Davina and hugs her so that her face is behind his shoulder.
"Anything for you Darling." Kol loved Davina's original body and he thought that Faith looked so like her. Kol walks over and kisses her on the lips when Faith kicks her feet around showing that she was impatient. Kol laughs and walks down the stairs to the scroller and tries to put her into the scroller but she kicks her leg.
"Darling please behave for me." He says and kisses her head and she settles down and falls asleep a few minutes later.
-------------------------------------------------------
516 words written
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys that's the end of this story it will probably be going through some mega editing and if this chapter gets over 10 votes I will write a sequel :) thank you for the support.