~2~

"Family gather round I have something to say." Kol says as he walks into the Mikaelson house alone.
"What do you want, Kol?" Rebekah asks as she walks in from the dining room.
"Charmed. Where are our brothers?"
"Kol, what do we owe this pleasure to?" Klaus says as him and Elijah walk down the stairs.
"Well Devina is pregnant. With my child."
"Lies." Klaus says coldly.
"Let him speak brother." Elijah says to him.
"Well it happened the normal way, we slept together..."
"Kol!" Rebekah says impatiently.
"And then she told me she was pregnant and well I believe her."
"Bring her to us." Elijah says impatiently as well. No one seemed to believe him, I guess that that always and forever doesn't include him. Kol was already a step ahead of them.
"Very well, Davina!" Everyone of Kol's siblings faces drops as they hear the faint heart beat of a child inside Davina's stomach (#Dol baby 😀).
"It's true!" Rebekah says with a stunned face. "How has this happened?"
Their other siblings are speechless and still are examining the child in Davina's stomach. Before he knows it the Mikaelson house is full of family friends congratulating him, although he doesn't feel like it's something for him to celebrate. Davina has never been more happy while Kol is still just thinking how he is going to escape his family and Davina. He stands on the balcony watching everyone congradgulate his girlfriend.
"I know you don't want this child." Klaus says as he walks up to Kol with two glasses of bourbon and handed one to his brother who downed it.
"Don't forget I was the same as Hope." There was an awkward silence for a minute.
"What changed?" Kol finally asks his older brother.
"Things change." He hits him on the back and walks away.
Meanwhile Elijah and Rebekah are talking.
"Do you think that they are telling the truth?" Rebekah asks her older brother.
"I don't know sister honestly I don't know." Elijah answers quietly.
"If it is true this could change our lives."
"That's if it survives, Rebekah it will either be a vampire or a witch. A vampire doesn't get any older, it may stay a baby for the rest of its life. This baby may not have a life." The siblings exchanged the same sad look, this baby may not get to live or even get to be born.
....................................................................................................................................................................................................
404 words written
....................................................................................................................................................................................................
Authors note-
Hi my name is Beth and I am just starting this story, if you like it please show some support and vote comment and share. Always looking for more comments and forever have Kol in my mind changing nappies and wiping up sick (laughs at own joke) but thanks,
Beth
....................................................................................................................................................................................................