~4~

"She is a original." Freya says.
"But how did she get inside my..." Before Kol can even finish his sentence he is on his knees in pain. He sees another vision only this time it's dark then he hears a little girl's voice,
"Why can't I go to school daddy it's not fair." The little voice says then he hears his own voice saying,
"Because you are special, you are magical. It wouldn't be fair on everyone else, my little princess." He heard his voice say.
Meanwhile-
"Freya wake him up for god sake!" Rebekah shouts at Freya her older sister.
"Vista monata blacariomana!" Freya shouts but nothing happens.
"Why is nothing happening?" Elijah ask eagerly.
"Something is blocking me, like a witch." Freya answers.
"Could it be the baby?" Klaus asks looking out for his younger brother.
"It can't be, she's a vampire she can't be both." Freya says quite desperately.
"Call Davina, and tell her to come here we need to clear this up." Klaus says to Freya and Freya agrees as she is still trying to show her brother that she cares for him and the rest of their family. Kol's phone has kept ringing it must be the seventh time it's rang now and this time Elijah acknowledges it. He walks over to Kol's unconscious body and takes his phone out of his coat pocket, it's Davina.
Phone call-
"Kol why haven't you been answering your phone?" Davina asks.
"Kol is passed out we think the baby has contacted him again." Elijah answers, all his siblings are now listening in to their conversation.
"Well we have got a big problem, I went for a sleep and woke up and have a baby bump not a normal one. It looks like I'm around 7 months pregnant."
"Come to our house and we will deal with it here."
Meanwhile in Kol's mind-
"Daddy can all girls do magic?" The little girl asks her dad.
"No, you are a special kind of witch, you're a blood witch."
Meanwhile in reality-
"O my gosh." Rebekah says as Davina walks in with a 7 month bump on her.
"How long has Kol been out?" Davina asks looking down at her unconscious boyfriend.
"About an hour." Freya says.
"What!" Davina replies.
"What's wrong?" Rebekah asks worried.
"When we both passed out earlier we were only out for a few minutes. Why the hell have you not tried to wake him up?"
"I tried but he is being protected by..."
Suddenly he sits bolt upright, he can't breath and he doesn't know where he is, Klaus rushes to see him but he fights him away. Kol starts to shout Faith, Faith where are you. Suddenly Davina has water dripping from her, her waters have broke. Kol falls unconscious again but wakes up straight after him normal self.
"Kol, Davina is going into labour!" Elijah tells him while holding Devina up.
"Freya you were wrong this baby is a blood witch." He says with a serious voice. Everyone of his siblings stops and looks at him when all of a sudden everyone of the Milkaelsons fall to their knees.
----------------------------------------------
525 works written
----------------------------------------------
Hey sorry these chapters have been a bit short but really gonna work hard on this next chapter as I'm sure you can tell its gonna be a big one and also since I started this story how many times have i said sudden/ suddenly (laughs at own joke AGAIN).