~8~

"Kol, he didn't mean it." Rebekah says as she tries to persuade her brother that Elijah didn't mean what he said. Kol sat there fiddling with a bit of broken glass that was piercing his skin.
"Kol."
"Do you know how many times that my name has been said today, Kol this Kol that. If I had a choice I would die right now." Kol says.
"Kol..."
"I cheated on Davina." He says as he makes his mouth straight. Rebekah walks over to the family bourbon collection.
"Great, now I've got another bastard brother." She pours Kol a drink and passes it to him then pours herself a drink.
"With who?" Kol looks at his sister.
"Was expecting that."
"When?"
"2 months ago." Kol picks up his glass of bourbon and downs it, "I was angry after the ancestors put a curse on me and I felt comfort with the girl."
"Well I need another drink." She holds up her empty glass and grabs the bottle and takes a swig out of it then hands it to Kol. "How do you take down a border spell?" She asks realising the mistake she made allowing her siblings to put up the border.
"You can get the witch that done it and she can take it down or you can get a powerful witch to override it." Kol says while taking a rather large drink from the bottle.
"Like Davina?" Rebekah says. Kol looks at her and slightly knods his head.
"I could bring her back, she's on the other side with the ancestors now they can be brought back..."
"What! You concentrated her, the ancestors hate her she will be dead by now!" He shouts in Rebekah's face, "There's no bringing her back!" He says as he slides down the wall anger all over is face. Rebekah looked guilty but decided not to say anything. She walked out of the room and went to where Freya is,
"Just take down the spell, he won't hurt himself he is just upset."she says to her older sister.
"Always a party pooper you were, Rebekah." A girl says from around the corner.
"Kirsten." Rebekah says rolling her eyes, "What do you want?"
"I want the baby, blood witches belong together."
Kol was somehow freed, then he realised he had a blood witch as a daughter so he muttered thank you and walked into the room his sisters were supposed to be in but there was nobody there he walked downstairs to find an empty cot with a note in it,
My dearest Kol, this baby is mine. It's a blood witch and they belong together I hope you don't mind and I look forward to dealing with you again,
Kirsten xxx
"Elijah, Elijah!" Kol says as he walks into their grand hallway, Elijah looks at him somewhat confused at how he got out.
"Where the hell is the child?" Kol shouts in his face with an astonishing amount of anger.
"Calm down Kol she's upstairs sleeping." Elijah replies calmly.
"No she's not!" Kol shouts in his face getting even more angry.
"Control yourself!" Kol then throws Kirstens letter at him and Elijah opens it,
"It can't be we killed Kirsten years ago." Elijah says fear in her voice.
"It would make sense witches can rise from the dead." Klaus says as he walks into the room, "Also the fact that she kidnapped me." The brothers look at eachother then Klaus continues to speak, "She's got the baby, I heard her crying."
"Well we need to get her!" Kol shouts again obviously not holding in his anger very well.
"It's too dangerous." Elijah says with a solemn voice.
"Elijah we are going to get that child no matter what you say you either stand with the family to protect our own or you stand back and do nothing and watch your family fall to pieces. But as I said your choice." Klaus says putting a hand on his younger brother's shoulder.
"Where are our sisters then." Elijah says on the edge of agreeing.
"Kirsten took them aswell." Klaus says with a wicked smile on his face. The family was going to be going into war with a witch/vampire that was the most deadly thing on this earth.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
691 words written
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------