Chapter IV - Down Boy!

^^ Nicola Wincenc as Dominic

(A/N : I think this cutie model named Nicola will suit Dominic's character more :))

Zelios:

It was another tiring and lonely night after a day's work. I shrugged off of my clothes and took a nice long bath.

>Zelios. Hades spoke, startling me out of my relaxed state.

>What's up Hades?

> I want my mate. He said. I sighed.

>I want to find our mate too, Hades. I'm sure the goddess saved someone special for us. I assured him, even though I really wasn't too sure about that myself. He whined, and wallowed in his loneliness at the back of mind.

I pitied him. Hades, unlike me, was actually a thousand years old before he was given a human counter-part. A millennium of solitude and loneliness...I couldn't even start to imagine that. I could not sleep now, not when my mind was filled with sorrow. And so, I decided to take a run and go to one of those underground fight rings I go to relieve some stress.

Before I could even get out of the house, Dominic, the mother hen that he is, was already following me together with Uncle Caleb. I was about to open my mouth to say something when he beat me to it –

"No, Zelios. You may be Alpha but we still need to ensure your safety. I and Caleb are going with you, no matter what you say."

I sighed in defeat and just nodded. We arrived at the club at 11, and I proceeded to sign my name up. I wondered which poor fellow I'm gonna beat up tonight. I decided not to hold back – this fight club actually has a death waver so it's okay if we killed our opponent if they do not surrender. Hades was getting antsy inside my mind, wanting to get out and fight. He too, was excited about letting out some stress. The rush and thrill of fighting momentarily makes us forget our sorrows.

"Alright motherfuckers, who here wants to see more action, huh?!!!" The announcer beamed. The crowd cheered and screamed.

"Okay! Calm down! Calm down! Haha! Our next fighter is actually the crowd's favorite....Z!" The audience cheered as he called on my stage name. Well, I was pretty much a regular fighter here so I must've built up quite a fan base. Haha. I don't really care though; I just really wanted to fight.

My eyes went wide and my nostrils flared as I sniffed the most wonderfully sweet smell I have ever had the pleasure of smelling in my entire life. It was a mouthwatering mix of freshly baked cookies and mocha vanilla coffee (A/N: I was hungry when I was writing this. lol). And oh god, I know I'm not mistaken. Somewhere inside this place is my mate! And as the announcer called on the next fighter, the smell got stronger. I saw my opponent enter the ring, in a blue hoodie. Oh my goddess...is he...?

"On the other side of the ring....we have our neeeew fighterrrr!!! Y'all make some noise for this badass motherfucker... IIIIIINK!"

(A/N: lol at the stage name. Sounds like a fighter jet sound effect ahaha)

MATE! Hades beamed. He was howling like crazy inside my head, but I let him be since I know he's very happy to have found our mate at last.

All the blood rushed to my cock as my mate took off his blue hoodie, and he looked at me directly in the eyes. Oh goddess. Those green eyes would be the end of me.

HE.IS.SO.FUCKING.HOT.

He was a bit shorter than me, and his body was lean and got curves in all the right places. He had tattoos covering up his back, neck, and both of his arms. His pale skin made the tats pop, and damn did I want to trace every inch of it with my tongue. His body glowed and shimmered from the sweat, probably due to pre-fight warm up, and if we weren't in the ring right now I would gladly lick him from head to toe. He was wearing gray sweatpants that showed off his curvy ass. He had this feminine aura, but at the same time he's also radiating badassery. I could tell that he was trained to fight, even though his muscles were lean and he didn't have those bulky muscles and abs like me. I was having a hard time trying to control Hades, who wanted to push out and kill all the guys who were eyeing and cat-calling our mate. He's being so possessive already, considering we haven't even properly talked to our mate.

> Down boy! You don't wanna make our mate hate us. I exclaimed. Hades paced frantically inside my mind, and I know just how he feels. Our mate was so close yet we couldn't touch him. He'll feel a pull, but since he's not a werewolf, he wouldn't feel it as much as I do.

> Those imbeciles should know better than to eye what's mine!!! He growled. This is the first time I've ever seen and felt him this way.

> Control yourself you stupid horn dog! Or our mate might reject us if you do something rash! I bickered.

"FIGHT!" I heard the bell ring and I got snapped back to reality. Fuck. I forgot I still had to fight him. I would go easy on him though, since I don't really wanna hurt him. With my wolf's stren---

BAM.

Fuck!!! What...just..? I got cut off from my thoughts when I suddenly flew and hit the ring's chain walls. The crowd went silent. I felt a throbbing pain on the side of my torso, and I realized I've been kicked. That was one heck of a round-house kick. It was fast and strong, and I almost didn't see him move. What the actual fuc—

I was startled again when he started throwing strong punches at me, and I tell you, they were heavy punches that I felt right to the top of my freaking skull. I couldn't do anything but be on defensive mode, since his punches were also really fast. For a guy with a body built like him, you wouldn't know he packed this kind of agility and strength.

This guy's not a fucking wolf, is he?!

His strength and agility were on par with a werewolf. If he was put in sparring session with my pack warriors, he'll seriously give them some real damage. My mate is one hell of a fighter. I'm on high alert and my senses are heightened, but I'm still having difficulty anticipating his moves. If my dad was here, he'll scold me from getting my ass kicked by a human.

I licked my lips and looked at him with a smirk. He backed off a little and looked at me with confused eyes. I saw an opportunity and tackled him down, and I felt the sparks when our bodies made contact. I grappled him on the floor, and managed to get his waist trapped by my legs, and my arms locked holding his torso. I flipped on my back to get a better grip, and I felt his curved ass on my crotch. Sweet jesus. I could feel my cock leak precum in the confines of my shorts. His butt felt so firm as he squirmed and tried to get free.

"Nhh...let me...go..ugh!!!" He was practically moaning while writhing on top of me. Fuck! I swear my dick could pound a nail through concrete from how hard it was right now. The thin line of 'abandon all reason and fuck him right here right now' is on the verge of snapping. I glanced at the side of the ring and saw Dominic and Uncle Caleb; Dom's mouth was hanging open, trying to comprehend what's happening. Uncle Caleb just smirked and nodded at me. I winked at them.

Fuck yes. I finally found him.

A/N: Part two of this fight will be in Brooklyn's POV. :) Comments and Votes will be very much appreciated! :)