Chapter VI - Feisty Mate

Zelios's POV:

       I was going to go easy on him. But my alpha blood and pride won't let me take a beating, even from my mate. I struggled to restrain myself from using my whole wolf-strength, and managed to just fling him off of me as gently as I could muster given our current situation. It was hard as hell to control my wolf from ravishing my sweet mate. I knew he did it on purpose – teasing me to get the upper hand. That was downright playing dirty, but that doesn't mean I did not like it. It was hot as hell. My dick was seriously hard as fuck, and at this point I didn't really care of the people noticed.

I pulled his arm before he could recover from his fall, and turned it so that he falls again but this time his chest touches the floor. I sat on top of him and trapped him with my weight. I was 240 pounds of purely packed muscle, and at first I was worried I would crush him and do some serious damage. But considering his fighting stamina and strength, I'm sure he could hold off for a while. He thrashed and struggled to break free, but with his limping arm and weakening attacks, he failed to do so.

".....and TEN!!!!! We have a winner!!!!" I heard the announcer, and I quickly stood up and let go of him. I just dislocated his arm a little bit, so he should be fine.

The referee held my hand up, and I almost went deaf at the crowd's loud cheers and chants. I didn't care about it though, and quickly yanked my arm to run after my mate who quickly exited the ring. He was quick on his feet too, I needed to fasten my pace in order to catch up with him.

"Hey wait!" I shouted.

I grabbed his arm in haste when I managed to get close to him. I felt spine tingling sparks crawl up my body and his mouth-watering scent assaulted my senses. He looked taken a back and pissed as he turned to face me. Now that I got a closer and clearer glimpse of his face, I realized even more how beautiful he was. Fuck. I was at a loss for words.

"WHAT?" He frowned. Clearly, our first meeting wasn't the greatest of first meetings.

I nervously scratched the back of my neck as I tried to find words to say to him. Ugh goddamnit, for years I've been wanting to meet my mate, and now that I've met him I don't even know what to say. The Fates must be having a field day laughing at me. They gave me a badass and sexy mate who I think hates me now considering what just happened earlier.

>> ASK HIM TO DINNER OR SOMETHING YOU STUPID HUMAN! Hades growled. He was growing impatient, and wants nothing but to mount our bewitching mate.

>> CALM DOWN, DOG! I bickered back. Hades had the gall to huff and growl at me, and told me to hurry the fuck up and think of something.

Oh fuck it all. Hades' idea isn't so bad after all.

"Can...can I take you out to dinner?" I nervously asked. I tried to avert my eyes to hide my embarrassment. Hell, I've never had to ask anybody out before. It was always them coming to me.

My mate looked at me like I was a psychopath who just asked him out on a date. I mean seriously, if I was in his shoes I would think I was some kind of a freak too. I just technically sexually harassed him while we were fighting earlier, and then now I was asking him out. I didn't imagine meeting my mate in such an unconventional way, but hey, I'm a fucking werewolf, everything about me is unconventional.

"The hell is wrong with you?!! Let go of me!" He yanked his arm from my grip and this time he was faster to escape and ran towards the nearest exit. Before I could catch up to him I saw him drive away in his car.

Fuck! I didn't even get his name! I ran my hand through my dark wavy locks, and deeply sighed. Now, how the hell do I find him again? I was thinking about changing into my wolf form and run after him, but if anybody saw me turn it will cause trouble not only for me but also for the entire pack. The humans in this area are not aware of the paranormal creatures like us who co-exist with them in this world.

I felt a hand tap me behind my back, and I turned to see Uncle Caleb looking down on me with an amused look in his face, and so does Dominic behind him.

"You have a feisty mate." Dominic commented and Uncle Caleb smirked.

"Yeah, and he hates me now. I didn't even get his name. How the hell would I find him now, I don't even know if he lives in this town." I sadly replied.

"Well, you can take Vigo to his art class tomorrow." Dominic suggested and I raised my brow in confusion. He then looked up at Uncle Caleb who just nodded at him with a smile on his face.

"What the hell does taking Vigo to his art class got to do with anything?" I asked. Dominic snickered and looked at me with an all too knowing face.

"Your mate, my friend, is Vigo's art class teacher."

Fates, you're having too much fun playing with me.

A/N: Yay! Finally had the time to update. :) Please comment and vote!