Chapter V - Dinner?

^^Jason Momoa as Caleb

Brooklyn:

**Before the fight:

I have lived every day of my life killing people, and because of that I developed a habit of letting stress out through fighting. It was like trying to quit drugs – I was having withdrawal symptoms. My hands and feet itched to fight, and I was getting antsy. So I went to my only friend in town, the diner owner Marco, and asked him if he knew some places I could go where I could fight. He told me about this club in town where illegal underground fights happen at midnight.

I went to the club at half past eleven, and proceeded to sign my name up on the list of fighters. I remembered not to use my stage name, and I wrote down "INK". That's what my mafia brothers called me because of my tattoos. Anyway, I went to the lockers to warm up before the fight. Damn. The rush. The anticipation of who I was gonna fight. I almost forgot how this all felt, but now it was all coming back to me. After a few minutes, I was called on the ring.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

**During the fight:

WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THIS PERVERT ASS MOTHERFUCKER?!

I could seriously feel his hard-on rub my behind as we grappled on the ring's floor; he held my torso with his arms as I tried to elbow his side. Damn, he's got some super-human upper body strength. I used my flexibility to try to reach his head and blow some hits. I flinched when I felt his hard as fuck dick rub in between my ass cheeks, but I couldn't find it in myself to be disgusted. Okay, so what the fuck is wrong with me?

There's something about this crazy fucker. The first time I laid my eyes on him, he looked at me like he knew me for a long time. His eyes went wide and he smiled like a kid who just found something he's lost for a long time. He lowered his fists, almost letting his guard down, and looked like he was going to approach me with a dazed look in his eyes.

I shook my head in confusion, but I used his distraction to kick him on his ribs, and he flew to the chain's walls. I've always prided myself on my agility and heavy kicks, and I thought for sure that I've knocked him out on my first hit. I'm sure I broke a few ribs with that kick. I was astonished when he stood up like nothing hit him. He cringed, as if he actually just realized he got hit. I growled and pounced on him when I saw a chance, and kept hitting him with my fists. My punches aren't that strong compared to my kicks, since I train my lower body strength more, but they should still do some damage. I was perplexed when he wasn't even backing down, or throwing any attacks in return and I caught a glimpse of him behind his arms. He looked at me with a smirk, the cocky bastard, and proceeded to lick his lips and winked at me.

I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL THIS ASSHOLE.

For some unknown reason, my face heated up and I was taken a back, and he used that opportunity to tackle me in a second. Goddamn. He's also fast, which amazed me since for a guy his build he could move pretty damn quickly. And now here I am, struggling to escape from his vice-like hold. His dick felt like steel, and I was so tempted to just kick him in the balls, but I would look like a loser in front of everybody. It was in the rules not to do some underhanded movements like kicking your opponent where he would be the weakest, like his family jewels. Doing so will tell everyone that you couldn't win in a fair fight, and my pride wouldn't let me stoop so low.

But that doesn't mean I can't do anything else underhanded that does not involve kicking him in the balls. I've been used to doing sneaky attacks all my life, and I was trained to use everything and do anything within my power in order to win and do the job.

So I'm gonna make him taste his own medicine – two can play this game after all. So this pervert has a thing for me, huh?

"Nhh...let me...go..ugh..." I moaned, trying to sound sexy as possible as I tussled in his grip. I also tried to grind my ass on his rod, and I secretly smirked when I felt his dick twitch.

I tried to weakly fight him, and even went to caress his arms that held my upper torso. Of course I slyly did it so that the referee won't notice. I noticed he was already counting to ten, and if I don't get out of my opponent's grip he'll be declared the winner.

"Baby..." I said sensually and rubbed him with my back side even more, intertwined my fingers with his and continued, "Let me go...please?"

I heard him groan "Oh fuck" and then his grip on me weakened. I took the chance and reversed our positions. I trapped his waist with my legs and held him by the neck with my arms, just tight enough for him not to escape.

It took everything in me to hold him down, and the slick of sweat was not helping at all. Our bodies were tangled in a mess, and my arms and legs strained to keep a tight hold. I heard the referee counting. Heh. I'm gonna win this shit.

That's what I thought.

Before the referee reached 3, my opponent growled and practically just stood up using the strength of his feet. I yelped as he brought me up with him, and sprinted backwards making my back hit the chain walls. I grunted and loosed my grip on him completely, and fell on my ass. I winced at the pain, but before I could recover he hoisted my arm backwards, and trapped me with his body weight. He was goddamn heavy and his hold on me was tighter than before.

Fuck.

".....and TEN!!!!! We have a winner!!!!" I heard the announcer, and he quickly let go of me. The crowds cheers were deafening, as they chanted his name.

I held my limp arm as it felt dislocated – I couldn't move it at all. I quickly got off the ring, and I felt his eyes on me. He followed me soon after and even though I walked faster than usual, he still managed to catch up.

"Hey wait!" He shouted. I tried to ignore him but he managed to grab me by my arms. I felt tingles when he grabbed me, and I flinched. Hmph. Must be static electricity. Basic physics shit. Anyways, he was tall, so he needed to look down so he could see my eyes. He had this worried look on his face, and he looked like he was inspecting my face.

"WHAT?" I was pissed, of course. I just lost to some perverted jerk.

He rubbed the back of his neck, and nervously averted his eyes and tried to clear his throat.

"Can...can I take you out to dinner?" He asked. My eyes went wide at him.

"The hell is wrong with you?!! Let go of me!" I yanked my arm away from his hands and I ran as fast as I could to get away from him. I found the club's door and headed straight to my car, and before he could catch up to me this time, I hurriedly drove off.

This night was weird.

A/N: Please comment and vote guys! :)