Sebaciel- Jealousy

Warning: Sebaciel in case you couldn't tell so you people who mistake fictional relationships for reality can skip this.

I watched as Sebastian hovered over me, thinking for a moment. "He seems to be an extremely strong-willed man, I've tried bribing him and threatening him, no results."

I stared up at him from behind me desk, "Just kill him."

Sebastian shook his head, "We can't. He's the only one who knows."

"Then threaten to kill him."

Sebastian shook his head, smiling that awful patronising grin. "If you were paying attention earlier, my lord, you would have known that I already have tried."

"Well then show him your demon form."

"And kill him afterwards, I presume you'll want me to do."

"Yes." I said, growing irritated.

"I'm afraid that If I kill him after he tells me, we can't use him to figure out the code if he can't get it himself."

"Well kill him after that then." My voice grew the slightest bit louder.

"And what if he lies to us?"

"Well... figure it out."

"Hmm..." Sebastian started, "It really does leave me no option, I'll have to seduce him."

I felt my stomach churn as soon as those words passed his lips. No, I desperately thought, keeping my face blank. I didn't like the thought of his lips on someone else's or the thought of his hands on some man's body.

My face must have shown some emotion because Sebastian tilted his head to the side. "Young master, is anything the matter?"

I shook my head rapidly, holding down a blush.

"Are you ill? Is the room too cold? Is the-"

"For hell's sake Sebastian shut up!"

Sebastian bowed quickly, "Yes, my lord."

"As I was saying, I'd have to seduce him, but I think it'd be far too obvious to turn up after bribing and threatening him. I'll take you along and pretend to be your tutor, if that's okay with you my lord."

"No." I said, fist clenched under the table. 

"Why not?" Sebastian seemed genuinely curious, not mocking at all. That bothered me. Why couldn't he tell?

"I'm not coming."

Sebastian raised an eyebrow at me, "Do you have plans that I am unaware of?"

"Yes." I said curtly, "I need to... visit Elizabeth. It's been a while since I've seen the Midfords and I was planning on talking to Edward about something important tomorrow."

I knew that me visiting the Midfords would be a fairly stupid excuse considering the fact that it was only last week when Lizzy had told me that she wanted to be in a relationship with Sieglinde but Sebastian didn't know yet.

"And why do I not know of any of this?" He asked.

"Because I said so."

I watched as Sebastian smiled, even though I could tell he was irritated by my behaviour.

"Of course. I'll go do my business now then, if you can't make it tomorrow."

He left quickly and I felt slightly sick. He was about to go seduce someone. This was nothing new, but recently it started making me feel horrible. What made things worse was the fact that this man was fairly attractive, manly, and probably way closer to Sebastian's standards.

I felt frustrated. Why were these feelings overtaking me? 

--Time skip--

Sebastian returned, the same cocky glint in his eye as usual. Behind him, a white haired, fairly attractive young man stood. I made sure to keep my breath steady.

The white haired man, also known as Nathaniel Reed, spoke, "I- I've told Mr Michaelis everything, I'll go to the lab with you and decode the codes."

I felt an urge to hit something, or someone. I could tell that Sebastian had succeeded in seducing him. Even as Nathaniel spoke to me, his eyes were focused on Sebastian, cheeks flushed. 

Sebastian turned to Nathaniel, smirking and bending down to whisper loudly in his ear.

"You won't lie to me, right?"

The man made no move to respond, his cheeks seeming to overheat. All he did was stare at Sebastian's lips. 

"Waiting for an answer Nathan~" Sebastian sang, dropping his voice slightly lower. I tried my hardest to contain the overwhelming jealousy within me.  Why was Sebastian calling him by a nickname?

"I won't ever lie to you!" Nathaniel suddenly exclaimed.

"Good boy." Sebastian said, leaning closer to Nathaniel's face.

Just as their lips were about to touch I stood up rapidly. "I want to rest Sebastian." I said, my voice colder than it had ever been before. "Send the man home, we're going to the lab tomorrow, not today."

Sebastian stood straight, obviously holding back his confusion since earlier today I was desperate to get there as fast as possible. "Certainly young master." 

As Sebastian sent the man out, I groaned internally, still standing up.

When he returned, he looked at me curiously. "If you don't mind me asking, is anything bothering you?"

I felt something explode inside of me, "Yes! Yes something's bothering me! Do you have to seduce people? Why do you touch people who aren't me! You shouldn't touch others. Only... only me!" I panted heavily, glaring at him. He stared, mouth slightly parted, seemingly speechless. "You are my butler. You are mine!"

"Y-young master? This is quite unlike you. You know I wouldn't break our contract and take another's sou-" I didn't notice the slight stutter in the start of his sentence. 

"You bloody bastard! I'm not talking about contract. I want you to only look at me, only touch me, and forever be with me." It was too late to go back , I might as well have said everything. "I want you to only ever think of me."

Sebastian's eyes were noticeably wider than before. He didn't speak.

"Well? Say something!"

"I- I had no idea you felt this way."

"Well you know now..." I said, quieter, my cheeks slowly becoming red. Why did I say that in the first place?

"I'll try harder to look for alternatives to seducing people and I won't get distracted."

I sighed internally. Did he not understand that I loved him?

His eyes suddenly looked darker. "I'll also... be more aware of your feelings from now on... and stop hiding mine." And before I knew it, I felt his lips on mine, then he left but not before saying, "I'll go make dinner now, my lord."

I stared at the door he left through, and slowly brought my fingers to my lips. 

He just kissed me.

Please don't mind my terrible writing style, I am pretty inexperienced with writing fanfictions. Hope you liked it. Feel free to request any ships you'd like. The next oneshot will probably be Lizzy x Sieglinde or Grelliam. Or Sebaclaude with a uke!Sebastian this time, I don't know. I'm in the middle of writing a grelliam one at the moment.

Kay