(smut) Sebaclaude- Sick

Dedicated to

Sebastian lay on the bed, staring up at the taller man. "I can work, it's fine."

"Nonsense," Claude said, sitting by the bed. "You seem pretty ill."

"It's a small cough Claude, demons can get them too."

"Well either way, you're not working."

"Why?"

"Because you get overworked anyway."

There was a pause, "I do, do I?" Sebastian knew there was no such thing as overworking when it came to the human world but he decided to play along.

"Yes. Now you should rest so you can feel bet-"

Claude stopped speaking as he was suddenly jerked forward by the force of Sebastian pulling his tie as he sat himself up. He found himself with his forehead pressed against the smaller demon's as the smaller demon licked his lips.

"I know a way you can make me feel better..."

"You do, do you?"

"Of course," He whispered, tilting his face up so his lips were right by Claude's, "Why don't you help me out here?"

Claude smirked and pushed Sebastian down so he was lying again. His eyes began to glow as Sebastian stared back at him. He lifted a hand to stroke Sebastian's cheek, smiling slightly, before dipping his head down to capture Sebastian's lips in a heated kiss. 

Sebastian quietly moaned against the elder demon's lips as the other ground his hips into his own. Claude slowly slid his tongue into Sebastian's mouth, his eyes closed.

As he lay above Sebastian, Claude trailed his free hand down Sebastian's feminine figure, unbuttoning his shirt and throwing it beside his previously discarded tailcoat. As Sebastian was a mess beneath him, Claude thrust his hands into Sebastian's trousers and slowly began to slide his fist up and down his erect shaft.

"C-clau..." Claude silenced him with his lips.

"Shhh. Just relax."

"Hmph... I'll relax when you fuck me."

"Be patient~" With a few quick jerks of his hand, Claude watched as Sebastian panted, cumming all over himself. "Stop it... you're too irresistible."

Claude got the reaction he desired when Sebastian blushed violently. "S-shut up."

Before Sebastian knew it, Claude had thrust into him easily, making him moan aloud. Claude smirked, drinking in the alluring sight of Sebastian so open like this.

"I don't think I could ever get tired of seeing you like this." Claude's eyes travelled over his body up and down, lingering on some places more than others as he licked his lips, "Mmm, you look good enough to eat." 

Sebastian's lips curled into a smirk, "Then how about you do it."

"Of course." Claude placed his hands on either side of the crow to hold himself up as he dipped his head down to trail kisses from the corner of Sebastian's lips to his collarbones. Sebastian's half lidded eyes expressed more of his lust than words could ever do as Claude thrust into him hard and fast.

"Ahh ah~ Claude! F-fuck me harder!" The spider obliged as he bit into his lover's shoulder just enough to draw blood, making the crow moan through the delicious combination of pain and pleasure. His tongue cleaned off the blood in one clean swipe.

Sebastian's moans along with his desperate pleads for more brought Claude slowly to the edge, making him pick up the pace. As Claude snapped his hips forward for one last thrust, Sebastian gasped as he met another release, Claude following soon after.

As the two lay in a heated tangle, Claude remaining collapsed over the younger demon, Sebastian trailed his finger along the other's bare back and shoulders, "I love you Claude..."

Claude smiled a content smile, "I love you too."

They both fell into a deep sleep.

This took a long time to post coz apparently I'm bad at time management. I think I have an unhealthy obsession with biting and licking during sex. Also something to do with collarbones? Who knows. Dedicated to the lovely  for requesting this ship. Check out their (trying not to assume genders) fanfics if you haven't already, I've read a few and they're awesome!

Kay