Sebagrell- Deadly Quiet

(Yes, nearly all of my Kuroshitsuji ships include Sebastian, my main one being Sebaciel. Sebastian's just so easy to ship with people.)

I walked down an silent street, quietly for the first time. I felt strangely empty. I walked in the direction of the Phantomhive manor, for once, not feeling as excited as I usually did.

For the first time In a while, I knocked on the door. Sebastian Michaelis, the butler who I had grown to truly love, answered. "Yes?"

Hearing his voice made me feel slightly happier, then I felt sad once more remembering why I was like this in the first place. Sebastian would never love me back.

"There's a letter." I put out my hand with a small envelope in it for Sebastian to take.

All he did was raise an eyebrow, "What's wrong with you?"

"Take the letter, Will told be to send it."

He slowly stepped forward and tapped the side of my skull, making me flinch as I expected to be hit. "Are you ill?"

I smiled, hoping to put him off.. "Oh Sebas-chan! I am so taken by your-" 

"Never mind, you're fine." He said before grabbing the letter, stepping back inside the manor and shutting the door. 

The wide grin on my face was fake, so it disappeared as easily as it had appeared. I sighed, I had to go mess it up right as Sebastian even seemed worried for me, well more like curious. 

As I reached a few meters away from the manor, a low voice startled me. "Do you think I'm stupid? What's wrong with you?"

I turned hesitantly to see Sebastian. Suddenly everything broke down. I ran into his chest, wrapping my arms around him. I could feel him preparing to hit me but I had already started to cry. 

He stiffened. "Sutcliff?"

"Se-sebastian!" I sobbed into his chest, clinging onto him.

I felt him hesitantly wrap his arms around me and a warm feeling flooded my senses. He buried his face into the crook of my neck and I felt him smile against me. 

"What happened to Sebas-chan?"

I sniffed and pulled away slightly, "Sebastian..." He looked at me, stepping back a little. 

"Would you care to tell me what the matter is now?"

I didn't know what to say. How was I meant to tell him that I loved him and was sad that he'd never love me back?

I decided to just shake my head.

He frowned slightly and stepped closer to me, placing a hand on my cheek. "What's wrong with you?"

I sucked in a deep breath, "I-I lov-"

I cut myself off. There was a moment of silence with only the soft sound of birds chirping in the background. 

"Finish your sentence." He said.

"I- I love you!" I exclaimed, instantly turning my head to the side, eyes squeezed shut, in a desperate to block out the sound and sight of his rejection. 

He chuckled, "Don't you love everyone Grell? I'm pretty sure that much was obvious."

"No... you don't get it. I genuinely love you. I don't want anyone else!" I started tearing up again, feeling oddly sensitive.

His mouth parted slightly. He was obviously shocked. 

"I don't mind if you don't feel the same, just forg-"

"No." The handsome butler pulled me to his chest and softly stroked my hair. 

My heart hammered faster against my chest at that moment than it had ever done before. 

"What?"

"Who said I don't feel the same?" 

"You." I said, trying my best to keep my voice steady.

"Really? I feel as if you've grown on me quite a bit recently." He drew back and took me to a more secluded area of the woods, "Besides, I don't recall ever saying the words 'I hate you'."

"I... I guess you didn't." Then his words suddenly clicked, "Wait, what are you trying to say?"

"Grell... I am trying to say that I love you."

Why are all of these one shots before the pair confess their love to one another? I only noticed just now. I'll make sure to change it up a bit. Thanks for reading.

Kay