Grelliam- Stay With Me

"Where's Will~" I asked Ronald.

The blonde haired guy shrugged, pointing in the general direction of the main office, "Saw him go somewhere around there."

I waved Ronald off before walking to the door of the office. What was Will doing in there anyway, Ronald was in the middle of leaving, and I was the only other person in the building. 

I opened the door. "Will~ Ack!" I choked, falling to the ground. It hurt. 

Will turned to me, a blank expression on his face. "What is it Sutcliffe? I'm in no mood for your acts right now. I have paperwork to do."

"W-Will... it hurts." 

He must have decided that I wasn't lying because he was by my side in a short moment.

"Where does it hurt?" He asked, his voice as flat as usual.

I hesitantly placed my hand on my lower abdomen, scared that he'd just hurt me there. I mean, he hated me, after all. 

Surprisingly, he made no move to hit me, and just softly turned me so I was lying on my back. My vision was blurry, so it was increasingly difficult to see him or the expression on his face, but I could make out him removing his gloves, before gently taking off my coat. 

He rolled my shirt up from the bottom, and I noticed a slight change in his tone. "What happened here? There's no cut but there seems to be a rather painful bruise."

I winced as his fingers skimmed my lower abdomen. "I- I don't know. It must have been while I fought with Bassy."

"Michaelis..." William said quietly before placing something cold on the area of pain. "I'm not sure why it hadn't hurt until now, but bear with how cold this is, It should numb the area until the wound heals. I can tell that it's nothing too serious."

I felt him place one hand on the back of my knees and another between my shoulder blades as he scooped me up. I felt the heat rise to my cheeks. He took my to a room I didn't recognise, and I felt him place me on something far more comfortable than a floor. 

"Wh... where is this place?" I asked, as the cool feeling of ice soothed my pain. 

"It's where I stay when I'm required to stay overnight due to late night overtime and early morning jobs. I'll leave now and do my work, you sleep here." 

I felt him move away and my hand darted to grab his coat. 

"Will..." I said, sleepily. "William stay with me."

I didn't think he'd listen, but I really wanted him to not leave me in an unfamiliar place.

The day had to be one of the strangest days ever, since the next thing I knew, Will's stiff figure was beside me on the bed. I snuggled into his body and I felt his muscles relax.

As I drifted to sleep, I took comfort in the warm sensation of his hand stroking my hair slowly.  

If only that moment could have lasted forever.

-----

I woke up feeling far better than I had been last night. I turned to my side to see that Will had left. I wasn't surprised, and honestly, I didn't really mind. I got up and walked out of the only door in the white painted room to the office and saw Will talking to Ronald. 

"He's in your room?" Ronald asked, in surprise. 

Will nodded, "Yes. I had to do work, of course, so I left him once I was certain he was asleep. His pain seemed to increase during the night, however, so I think we'll have to call for a doctor immediately."

I was about to step in and say it wasn't needed when Ronald spoke again, "You fancy Grell far more than you'd like to let on, don't you William? No wonder you're so desperate to get him all healed up."

"Don't be stupid." Will glared at the blonde, "I simply have to avoid more overtime."

"Says the guy who remained with him, even in bed." Ronald teased.

Will glared again before getting ready to leave. 

I jumped forward and wrapped my arms around his chest. "Don't worry Will." I said into his ear, "I love you too~"

And maybe I had merely imagined it, but I could have sworn his eyes softened as he turned to look at me. 

"Sutcliff, get off me. You seem to have healed. I'll be taking my leave now."

I snuggled into his back as Ronald laughed at his irritated face. 

He suddenly turned, bent down slightly, and briefly pressed his lips to mine. "Shut up Sutcliff." He mumbled, before leaving me red faced as Ronald's laughter was directed to me instead. 

"Nice Grell, just try not to give William more overtime and maybe he'll even confess his love." Ronald winked, before leaving with his scythe in hand.

There may be a few smutty oneshots in the forthcoming chapters so I'll warn you before hand. Of course, if there is it'll say so in the chapter title.

Kay