Renee: Holy Fucking Shit That Was Amazing

I woke up the next day around 2:30pm. Last night was amazing. Joe didn't know it, but watching that movie with him was what made me so horny last night.

We ended up having sex for like two and a half hours in the living room last night. I told him He could stay the night so he didn't have to drive home so late. I pulled him into my bedroom and told him he could get comfortable and choose which side of the bed he wanted to sleep on. I went into the bathroom off of the room and sat on the toilet. I swear, every time I have sex, I have to piss like a racehorse. When I had finished I stood up and went back to the bedroom where Joe was waiting for me. Seeing him lying naked in my bed really turned me on. I started to really feel horny again. I got in bed and started making out with him again. We ended up fucking in bed for another two hours or so before we finally decided to go to sleep, by that time it was around 1:30am.

Anyway, after I woke up I had to pee, didn't surprise me with all the sex we had last night. When I got out of bed to go to the bathroom, I could barely walk, I almost fell over. My legs were so fucking sore, I wasn't complaining or anything, it's just been a while since I've had that great of sex. I finally managed to get myself to the bathroom and when I was done, I left and went downstairs to the kitchen. I figured that I would make some breakfast for lunch, and have it ready when Joe woke up. I made eggs and toast for the two of us. I thought we didn't need that much food and that this would satisfy the both of us. I grabbed two plates out of the cabinet, they were on a higher shelf so I had to jump a little, which caused my bathrobe to flutter a little, exposing my bare ass.

I set the plates on the table and started to plate the eggs and toast when Joe finally came downstairs. He walked in wearing only his boxers, which really showed off the bulge under them. It was kind of starting to turn me on, I really love a man in boxers. I sat him down in a chair at the table and I sat down next to him. I kissed his neck and put my hand on his thigh while we sat and ate our food.

    "How was it?" I asked him while staring into his amazing eyes. I also started to rub his thigh with my hand.

    "It was great. I really enjoyed it. Thank you. I'll be right back. I need to use the bathroom." He left the room and headed for the bathroom. When he was out of the kitchen, I untied my bathrobe and pulled it off. I tossed it into the corner and stood there in the kitchen naked. My pierced nipples got hard from the chilly air, but it didn't bother me much. I grabbed my big tits with one hand and rubbed my pussy with the other. I was so soaked down there, Joe really made me horny.

    When he finally came back from the bathroom, I was on him before he saw me. I started to make out with him and reached into his boxers and stroked his balls. I dropped down to my knees and pulled his boxers off and started to blow him. After a few minutes  of it we were fucking in the kitchen, this was by far the best time I have ever had with a guy.

    After another two hours or so of fucking, I made Joe cum all over my face. It was so warm, I absolutely loved getting cummed on. I wiped it off with my hand and licked it off. I did it until my face was clean, by then I was ready to go again. So I pushed Joe back onto his back and climbed on top of him. I slipped his big, thick cock into my dripping wet pussy, and rode him hard. He felt so great inside of me, I never wanted to stop. I leaned forward and laid on his chest, my big tits shoved in his face. I let him pound my pussy as hard as he wanted. It felt so amazing, I was screaming so much. Tomorrow was monday, and I knew I was going to regret having this much amazing sex and not have time to rest before work, but I didn't give a fuck. I would hide the fact I was walking funny until I could walk normally again.

    I was starting to feel a little curious and frisky. I reached between our hot, naked bodies and pulled his cock out of me. I stroked him for a little bit before doing something I didn't think I would ever do, but I felt like trying it. I shoved his dick into my ass, it actually felt pretty good. I moved my hand and started to slowly shove it deeper into my ass. His cock slowly penetrated my asshole. It was one of the most satisfying feelings in the world, I have no idea why I never tried it before. After a while, I started to move faster and faster, his dick penetrating my tight asshole.

    It was about forty-five minutes later that he finished and came inside my ass. I never had anyone cum inside of me before and it felt amazing. Having his warm, creamy cum inside of me made me feel like the dirty girl I was. He pulled out and I could feel his cum start to drip out of my ass and go down into my pussy. It didn't bother me much, I take birth control so I won't get pregnant from it. I could do this all the time. I will definitely have to have Joe come over again soon.

    It was around 7:30pm when we finally got up off of the kitchen floor. I grabbed my robe and his boxers and we went upstairs to my bedroom. For now, I was able to walk normally, but by morning I was sure I was gonna be walking funny.

    In my room I helped him get dressed so he could go home. I didn't really want him to, I was gonna miss him. After last night and this afternoon, I don't know if I'll be able to go another night without having amazing sex before bed.

    I chose not to get dressed since It was almost 8:00pm, there was no point in getting dressed. All I put on was an oversized see through top, that stopped just above my knees. I walked him to the door and kissed him goodnight. I told him to have a safe drive home and I watched him walk down the sidewalk to his bike. He started it and drove off down the street. I can't wait to see him again. I went upstairs and took off the shirt, I only put it on to walk him to the door. I opened my panty drawer and pulled out Joe's boxers. I stole them from him so I could wear them to bed. They were a light purple with sky blue dots all over them. I loved them. And without Joe knowing, I put a pair of my panties in his pants pocket. It was the sexiest thong I have. It was a small black G-string, that barely fit. Before I put it in his pants I rubbed It all over my pussy to make it smell like me.

    After I had the boxers on I went into the bathroom to brush my hair. I opened the medicine cabinet and grabbed my hairbrush. I saw my pill box that contained my birth control. Since it was the last day of the month, I took it out to fill the spots with pills for each day of this month. When I opened it after my hair was completely brushed, my heart stopped. Today's pill was still there. I never took it today.

Authors Note, sorry I haven't posted in forever. I've been trying to decide if I should continue the story or not. Let me know if you think I should.