ChapterTwo~•~WelcomeToPlanetDrool

Chapter Two ~•~ Welcome To Planet Drool
^GalaxyGirl's OutFit^
**Galaxy Girl's P.O.V**

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•

"Max. Wake up." I whispered to a sleeping Max.

"Dream Max." LavaGirl whispered next.

"Open your eyes Max." SharkBoy whispered after.

"Eyes open and dream." LavaGirl continued.

"Stay dreaming!" SharkBoy Whispered-yelled to Max.

"Wake Up!" We all whispered-yelled. Before we ran out of the room and towards the kitchen and hide on the ceiling of the kitchen. We watched as Max walked in the kitchen and closed the refrigerator door. Seeing the eaten cookies and half a full glass of milk with stars floating around it.

"SharkBoy." He whisperer as he picked up a cookie with a big shark bite in it.

"LavaGirl." He continued when he picked up a burnt piece of cookie and droping it after holding it to long because of the heat.

"GalaxyGirl." He ended when he poked one of my floating stars that were twirling around his head and the sparky cookies that where scattered all around the table.

SharkBoy hung on the right side of the ceiling, LavaGirl on the Left, and me in the middle close to SharkBoy. Max began to notice our presence so we disappeared in a blink of an eye.

•·.·''·.·•TIME SKIP•·.·''·.·•

By the time we came up to Max's school a wind storm appeared. We busted through the windows of the classroom and landed in the middle of the room.

"It's them." A pretty girl in the front of the class says while peeking over her desk.

The techer over by his desk peeked over to look at us so LavaGirl turned her head around to face him which made him cower behind his desk. While LavaGirl turned her head back around.

"I'm looking for Max!" I growled which made stars float all around me. All the kids pointed to the back of the classroom. LavaGirl and I started to walk down the aisle leading to Max's desk. While walking LavaGirl set papers on fire while I had stars floating around the whole classroom.

"She's sparkling." Linus said as he picked up one of the floating stars and examining it. Suddenly SharkBoy grabbed the star and took it out of his hand and growled at him which showed Linus his sharp shark teeth. 'Whats his problem?' I thought as I walked closer to Max's desk before glancing at SharkBoy.

LavaGirl picked up the desk to reveal Max curled up in a ball on the floor.

"We need you help Max. Come with us." I told him. Max slowly got up and followed us back to the front of the classroom.

"What do I have to do?" Max asked.

"Come with us to Planet Drool. We'll explain on the way." LavaGirl said.

"Where going to Planet Drool?" Max asked with another question.

SharkBoy scratched the chalkboard of a diagarm of the solar system and Planet Drool with his claws.

"It's my home planet, right outside of your solar system." LavaGirl explained.

"You should know Max. You made it up." I said while leaning against SharkBoy.