ChapterThree~•~Mr.Electric

Chapter Three ~•~ Mr. Electric
Galaxy Girl's P.O.V

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•

"Recognize your dream world, Max?" LavaGirl questioned.

"Not really. I feel like I should,
but I just don't." Max said.

"It's affecting him too." I said walking closer to Max.

"I thought he would just remember!" LavaGirl yelled.

"Remember what?" Max asked. Max is really getting on my nervous, with asking all these questions.

"Your dreams! This planet! Us? Your powers!" SharkBoy said with digust at the end.

"I have powers?" Max questioned. Which made my roll my eyes getting ticked off a little more. If you haven't realized I hate when people ask too many questions.

"More than any of us. Don't you know that? Everything that is or was, began with a dream. And you dreamt us, Max. Us and this whole place." I explained to him as he turned his attention towards me.

"I did?" Max asked another question which made me mad and for some stars to start floating around me in a fast spinning cycle. Then I felt an arm around my waist which made all the stars to die down and disappear. I look up at SharkBoy and gave him a small smile. Which he returned back with a toothy grin.

"Every dream you ever had landed right here on Planet Drool." SharkBoy told him with his arm still around me.

"Why is it so dark?" He ask with a frown on his face. I hold back my anger from another question but SharkBoy helped by his hold on my waist tighten. Which made me calm down.

"The planet is dying. It began yesterday." I said with the calmest voice I mustered out of me.

"What's the calculation, Sharkboy?" LavaGirl asked.

"45 minutes till the darkness
destroys Planet Drool." SharkBoy said pulling away from me so he can see how much time we had left.

"We didn't go to Earth to save you, Max. We need you to save Planet Drool." LavaGirl said

"But how?" He asked.

"Oh My God." I whispered to my self because he ask too much questions. SharkBoy heard and took my hands in his which calmed me down again for like the third time tonight.

"The Dream Lair is on the other side of the planet. That's where your dreams are going bad. We have to go there and reverse it." SharkBoy started.

"We have to travel through the Passage of Time, catch the Train of Thought" I said.

"Swim down the Stream of Consciousness and skate across the Sea of Confusion -now covered in ice." LavaGirl finished.

"Why'd you do that, Max? Why'd you freeze the ocean?" SharkBoy growled at him.

"I..." Max tried getting out words but failed. To stop SharkBoy I made a little asteroid and threw it at him.

"Ouch!" SharkBoy yelled out while rubbing his arm where I threw the asteroid at.

"Max didn't mean to do it. Did you, Max? Max is a good boy, otherwise we would be evil, and we're not evil. I'm not evil, am I, Max?" LavaGirl babied him which made me roll my eyes at her.

"I don't think so." Max said dumbly. While Sharky was glaring at him still.

"That's why we brought you here -
to put things back in order. We just have to stay positive." LavaGirl carried on with a smile.

"You want positive! Here's postive, were doomed, boom positively!
You want me to stay positive I don't think that can happen! Our world is dieing and you want us to be postive! All I know is that we are going to die!" I ranted while pacing back an forth. I finally stopped when Sharky put his arm out for me to stop walking. I looked up into his eyes and give hime a sad smile which he returned and gave me a hug to calm me down.

"It's going to be alright. We get through this together." He wispered into my hair. I nodded and slowly got out of his grasp and carried on, on what we were here for.

I turned to see LavaGirl and Max with wide eyes which I just rolled my eyes at them and walked away.

While taking a short walk to calm down I look out at our planet how its being surround by the darkness. All I want is to save my planet. I don't want anyone to die becuase of me even though they do, starting with my parents. I don't have anyone left, but SharkBoy and LavaGirl.

I didn't even notice I was crying until SharkBoy came up to me and whipped the tears off of my cheeks. I slowly looked up at him and gave him a sad smile which he returned. He slowly pulled me into a hug which I returned by holding tighter on to him.

"Lets start going shall we." He said with a cute smile which made me giggle I little while drying my face for left over tears.

"We shall." I said taking his hand in mine and pulling him towards Max and LavaGirl. But stopped when thunder crashes loudly as we saw the darkness coming towards us.

"The Darkness! Run!" SharkBoy yelled while pointing at the darkness that was coming. I grabbed SharkBoys arm and ran away from the darkness.

"This is like a bad dream!" Max yelled over the thunder.

"Oh, yeah? Just wait till you meet Mr. Electric! He's the worst bad dream yet!" I scoffed while Sharky laughed sarcastically.

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•

~•~FirstStory~•~

Comment What You Think -->-->-->

(:**Sorry if there is a lot of errors not a professional writer, just a teenage girl who likes writing stories. But if there is an error help me out and comment where it is and what it is and I'll fix it later. Please and Thank You for reading**:)