ChapterSix~•~I'llBeRightBesideYou

Chapter Six ~•~ I Will Be Right Beside You
Galaxy Girls  P.O.V
•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•

"Some dreams are so powerful they become real- like GalaxyGirl, Sharkboy and Lavagirl. I on the other hand, am still only a dream." Tobor said as we stood on his eyes and mouth. Me being on one eye with SharkBoy which makes him put his arms around my waist to keep me stable on Tobor's eye.

"Whats wrong?" I asked

"Train of Thought... I'm losing it." Tobor said.

"You were taking us to the Land of Milk and Cookies, remember?" LavaGirl reminded.

"I mean I'm literally losing the Train of Thought. It's down there." Tobor exclaim. We all looked down to see the Train of Thought floating through the air.

"That's the Train of Thought? How do I keep it on track?" Max asked.

With your mind. The Train of Thought gets easily distracted. Stay focused, and it'll speed you directly to the Land of Milk and Cookies. The rest is up to you." Tobor answers.

As they were talking I made my way towards the front of the train.

"SharkBoy!" I yelled. SharkBoy made his way to me and checked if I was okay.

"I'm fine. But I don't know how to control that." I said pointing at the trains control's.

"Max, get down here!" SharkBoy yells after giving up on the controls.

"Whats wrong?" Max questions as he made his way towards us.

"We can't control it!" SharkBoy answers.

"All you have to do is keep it on track." Max says while putting his hand on the wheel.

"How can you keep it on track if there is no track?" I snapped up towards Max. I felt a hand grab mine and pull me towards them. I looked up to see SharkBoy holding on to my hand.

"Looks like another dream gone bad!" SharkBoy says still holding on to my hand as he press a button which makes a horn go off.

"What do we do?" LavaGirl questions.

"Yell?" I questions with a shrug.

"Scream?" SharkBoy questions with a shrug also. A horn went off which made all off scream at the top of our lungs.

"Jump. It'll be all right." LavaGirl says by the open door.

"No!No!No!" I yelled shaking my head back and forth.

"Hey you'll be alright. I'll be right beside you the whole time." SharkBoy says. As we were talking LavaGirl and Max already jumped out of the out of control train.

As I made my way to the open door SharkBoy put his arms around my waist and jumped with me in his arms. I looked up and put my face in his chest waiting for the ground to be below my feet.

We finally made it to the ground but on a giant cookie instead. As the Train of Thought crashed into a pile of whipped cream. I quickly got on my feet and ran over to SharkBoy and threw myself on him wrapping my arms around him.