ChapterFive~•~I'llNeverLetYouGo

Chapter Five ~•~ I'll Never Let You Go
Galaxy Girl's P.O.V

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•

After the fall from Mr. Electric we are now on a moving plaque. I let go of SharkBoy and moved to the frony of the plaque and away from everyone. I took a breath and thought of what just happen between me and SharkBoy a couple minutes ago.

'He held like he'll never let me go', I thought as I let my legs swing off of the moving plaque we were on right now.

"Cuckoo!" A cuckoo bird chripped as I was snapped out of my thoughts.

"Well, at least we're on the Passage of Time. Maybe it will take us to the Dream Lair." LavaGirl said trying to brighten the mood.

"It's going the wrong direction." I muttered still sitting up front on the plaque.

"The Dream Lair is that way." SharkBoy finished for me as he pointed the opposite direction.

"What's in thr Dream Lair?" Max questions.

'Here comes more questions.' I thought as I rolled my eyes.

"It's where all the dreams that fuel Planet Drool are stored. But they are being destroyed." I said rudely towards Max.

"How?" Max asked. Oh I'm done answering his questions for now one.

"That what we have to find out. Soon, even SharkBoy, GalaxyGirl and I will cease to exist." LavaGirl answered Max's question.

"Duck!" SharkBoy yelled. As they all ducked I just stayed in one spot without even flinching.

"Max. Where is your Dream Journal?" SharkBoy asked, while giving GalaxyGirl glances here and there.

"Great Thinking, Sharkie!" LavaGirl smiled. Which made me glare at her.

"We can read his dreams out loud and turn everything back to the way is was. GalaxyGirl and I may even realize our true identity!" LavaGirl finished on SharkBoy's idea.

"What identity?" I muttered a scoff.

"I threw it away. My journal's back on Earth." Max answers.

My blood starts to boil which lets out little stars to float around me after a couple of minutes I started to shoot asteroids at every cuckoo bird that sprung out of it's clock. I spun to Max with range in my eyes towards him. As I was making my way towards Max SharkBoy smashed a cuckoo bird that was gonna hit me. Out of surprise I jumped about to fall off the plaque but warm hands made their way around my wasit.

"Hey, I got you I'll never let you go. Calm down a little." SharkBoy whispered in my ear which automatically made me calm down in his arms.

"We really thought you were the answer, Max." SharkBoy said disappointed, as he looked down at GalaxyGirl with tears brimming her eyes.

"Don't listen to him. He's just upset because you didn't show up and make him king of the ocean. With a gaint fish army to back him up." LavaGirl said clearly upset too.

"Look who's talking! You thought you'd find a great use for your powers and heal the freaking planet. I thought I'd find someone who would make me actually feel loved. Max thought his dream world would be a happy place! We've all been duped, haven't we?" I yelled defending SharkBoy.

All of a sudden we started to fall, I felt SharkBoy pull me close as we fell to the bottom. I fell face first which hurt alot and Max landed on top of SharkBoy.