Chapter 3: Beverly Hills

Beverly Hills Rodeo Dr

Soon as I got in Beverly Hills Rodeo Dr. I text Nate to see where he was parked at. 

(Text Conversation)

Me: Where are you parked at?

Nate: I am parked right by Chanel Store.

Me: Where do you want me to meet you at?

Nate: I will come meet you right now give me 10 to 15mins I will text you when I get there.

Me: Ok

I stopped texting him and put my phone in my lap so I could know when he texts me back. So I just waited for him in my car. I wanted to call my sister and tell her the good news, but maybe later on I will call her. I haven’t really been in touch with my family. The last time I talked with my sister was like 3 weeks ago it wasn’t a long talk it was a very short conversation. She was telling me how she has a boyfriend now and she’s really in love with him. I felt kind of jealous of her because I am so focus on my work instead of guys right now.

My last boyfriend I had I didn’t feel that connection we had our own separate opinions and it just didn’t go well between us two. So I just stayed single after my last boyfriend.

My phone rings, I picked up my phone to see who it was and it was Nate. I answered it.

“Hello?”

“Hey ma, I’m here already”

“Okay, let me just get my stuff and lock my car.”

“Aight baby girl.”

“K.” I said and hung up.

I took the key out the ignition. I looked over my left shoulder to see if there was any cars coming so my car door won’t get hit. I open my car door, then I closed it.  I go around the other side of the car and get my suitcase bag out, then I closed my car door and lock it. I turned around and he was right there….

“Oh my gosh you scared me.”

“Haha, I am sorry” He leans in and gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek

“So are you ready my beautiful angel?”

“Yes I am, just remember to speak when you run up on people like that.” I said touching my chest.

“Haha, I will no worries follow me my dear.” He begin walking forward, I walked right next to him side by side. The smell of his cologne filled my nose, and it smell oh so good.

“Okay, so what am I doing today?”

“First I will show you around the place and let you meet some of the people there. Then you will begin to start your job, is that okay with you?”

“Yes sir.” I said

“Fantastic.”

“You smell really good by the way.”

He chuckles.

“Why thank you, you smell good yourself what do you have on if you don’t mind if I ask?”

“I have on Victoria Secrets Very Sexy Touch perfume.”

“Mmm, and you are very sexy yourself.”

I laughed at him and hit him slightly

“Shut up.”

“I can’t be real with you?”

I looked down and chuckled, he is a very funny guy. 

“You’re funny Nate.”

“And you are very sexy person Katie.”