Chapter 7: Palo Verdes

(Next morning)

Palo Verdes Inn

Pricilla and I stayed at the Palo Verdes Inn hotel when we got to Palo Verdes. The reason why we didn’t go straight to my family house is because it was too late, so I told Pri if she could just take me to the hotel and we can go in the morning to my family house. Pri agreed to do so.

“Get up!”

I felt a pillow hit me in the face. It woke me up.

“Whattt.” I said in a grouchy tone.

“Get up! It’s Christmas!” Pri says in an excitement voice

I finally got up out of the bed.

“Ready to see your family?” Pri says

“Yea I guess…” I said in a very low voice..

“Come on…everything be alright. If you want I will go with you.”

“Don’t you need to go back with your boyfriend?”

“He can wait.”

I laughed. Pri is funny and cool.

“Imma go get dress.”

“Okay.”

I went in my suitcase and picked out my outfit that I will be wearing today.

I picked out this cute long sleeve shirt that says ‘Santa’s My Homie’ and tore up jeans, red vanes, white socks, red lip stick, red watch, silver diamond earrings and  my believe ring that I bought at macy’s. The perfume I will be wearing is juicy couture. Also my nerdy glasses I will be wearing too and my nice warm beanie with the fur on top.

Nate POV

I woke up with a hangover. Da** I can’t believe I drunk myself until I got sick. I really can’t remember anything that happen last night at all.

“Katie…baby bring me a towel.”

I told Katie to bring me a towel, so I could wipe this throw up off my mouth.

“KATIE BRING ME A TOWEL SH**! YOU CAN’T HEAR?!?!”

Katie must be deaf….

“F*** IT! I’LL GO GET ONE!”

I got up off the floor from throwing up in the toilet and went to get me a towel.

“WHEN I TELL YOU TO GET ME A TOWEL! I MEANT WHAT I SAY!” I said opening up the drawer and getting me a white towel.

I turned around and I notice something wasn’t right…

“Where the…” I said looking around for Katie… “THE F*** IS THIS BROAD?”

I know d*** she didn’t leave me!

“F! NOT AGAIN! ” I said out loud rubbing both my hands on my head.

I went to get my phone and I called the B****! I know she didn’t just leave me here all by myself. No answer. I called her again and again and again still no answer. So I left her a hot message. I love her I don’t mean to treat her so badly I really do love her. She better call me back. I don’t want this to be a re-run like my last ex-girlfriend. I never told Katie about my last ex-girlfriend and I will never tell her about her.

Anthony POV

I hope my sister comes by and visit us. My mother and Katie need to have a talk. So I am praying she comes by.

“I wonder if Katie really going to come?” I said day dreaming at the blank wall.

“I don’t know bro that be great. She is so private with her life she acts like she doesn’t want to talk with anyone at all. She need to get over with herself and move on and forgive mommy and daddy and stop blaming folks.”

I was listening to my sister Catherine she has a point. Katie do need to let go.

“I just hope she comes…”

“We will see if she comes or not Anthony. She will surprised me if she does.” My sister Catherine says.

I hope she does come that be great.

Katie POV

Pri and I check out the hotel and we headed to my mother’s house. I notice I had a bunch of text messages from Nate and a bunch of Voice Mails. He was threaten me saying if I don’t call him back he going to kill me. Another message he left me saying he going to beat me up so badly. This is why I left him. I can’t take his mess any much longer. I fell in love with a guy who hurts women. Nate is going to need some counseling done.

“Girl your man is crazy.”

“I am done with him Pri. Please when you go back to work with him. Don’t say anything about me.”

“Girl I got you. Don’t worry.”

I trusted Pri. Pri is my new best friend. I am going to keep in contact with her for sure.

“So ready to see your family Kate?”

“Yep” I said taking a deep breath.

“We’re almost there.”

“Yep I see.” I said looking out the window.

A lot of things were going through my mind. I just hope my mother will forgive me for all the things I have caused. I think she will. Hopefully she will. I put my headphones in my ears, and went to Pandora on my phone and picked ‘Jhene Aiko’ Playlist. The song ‘The worst’ came through my headphones. I closed my eyes and tuned in until the car stops.